Browse Companies in Illinois, United States

Menards

2.3 (1,857 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.menards.com

"Bought a mower, worked 10 minutes then broke.. return/exchange is not an option since the item was open and used! Now they want me to drive to a service center an hour away for repair! That shouldnt be my responsibility! Unreal..."

Read All 4094 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (13,242 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Someone use vodoo so I wouldn't get hired i should have been started working by now. I'm still waiting on a job I've heard nothing from anyone"

Read All 27124 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,771 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Still found no way to enter my order. Have had problems trying to enter an order before. One time it was my bank account, told to reenter my information Very irritating"

Read All 22770 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,771 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I've been locked out of one of my accounts I created it a few months back with a cell phone # I use to have. The # was 407-968-****, for my Tachi Espinosa FB pg....but I no longer have that # on Weds night I thought I had added..."

Read All 36366 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,129 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"My comcast internet phone service has been out of order for months and they refuse to send a tech out to fix the problem. I suppose this is my punishment for going to the BBB to try to get the issue resolved. These people are..."

Read All 5629 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,814 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I received one part of the order, but the other five parts weren't included in the box. Pretty weird, right?"

Read All 10959 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,298 reviews)
    • directv.com

"DIFFICULTIES RETURNING EQUIPMENT. TRIED EVERY THING SUGGESTED BY YOUR EMPLOYEES--NOTHING HAS WORKED. ON HOLD AT LEAST 1 HOUR EACH TIME--HUNG UP ON AT LEAST 5 TIMES--ASKED TO TALK TO SUPERVISOR AND REFUSED--SENIOR CITIZEN, UNABLE..."

Read All 13511 reviews Customer Service

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2,265 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.steaknshake.com

"Tonight we placed an order via the app for the Steak n Shake on Mlk in St pete Florida. As we have about once a week. The app would let us do curbside do we went to the drive thru. When we got to the speaker we told the staff and..."

Read All 3723 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.9 (3,691 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"Hello,
    My boyfriend and I flew out for a wedding in Vegas today and it was our first time using Lyft. Our party consisted of 12 people so I downloaded Lyft as well as my boyfriend in order for us to both be able to book rides for e..."

Read All 10198 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,336 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"Had a little fun yesterday. Visited the ATnT store in Marianna, FL, due to a major problem with a bill we received. Got no help, zero, zilch. There was no attempt to help. The staff wouldn't even look up our account on the compute..."

Read All 6421 reviews Customer Service