Browse Companies in Kailua Kona, Hawaii

Diamond Resorts International

1.6 (186 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.diamondresorts.com

"As an owner to one of the property owned by Diamond Resorts, We have noticed the quality of managing the property has gone down while their maintenance fee has consistency gone up. It seems nobody from their customer service care..."

Read All 315 reviews Customer Service

DHgate

2.5 (3,329 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.dhgate.com

"I ordered a pair of shoes in July and the seller wont give me a refund even though i never got the package. The tracking says they were delivered but i never got them."

Read All 5925 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dennys Restaurant

2.2 (569 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.dennys.com

"i went to the location in Turlock ca on lander avenue at 09:38pm on 10/23 i placed an online order and the manager there was extremely rude and unprofessional i called at 9:57pm to as for items missing. half my order was missing..."

Read All 1243 reviews Customer Service

Delta Airlines

1.8 (584 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.delta.com

"Haven't heard back from them yet. I have had all sorts of problems with this flight credit. I fly where I want to fly, not where the airlines want to take me."

Read All 1639 reviews Customer Service

Dave Smith Motors

1.9 (68 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.davesmith.com

"Called three times and e-mailed with no reply. Tried to use the chat service to contact Jessica Wall. No response. I did get two call backs from salesmen trying to sell new cars. Typical push to buy and forgotten after you buy..."

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

Craftsman

1.9 (209 reviews)
    • Landscaping and Gardening
    • www.craftsman.com

"I broke my craftsman breaker bar and cant get a new one. The people I talked to hung up twice on me."

Read All 386 reviews Customer Service

Costco

2.5 (764 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.costco.com

"The worst experience ever had
    A multimillion company crying to reimburse crumbs
    Do not buy hereb"

Read All 1772 reviews Customer Service

Costco Travel

2.1 (194 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.costcotravel.com

"Bruce Roberts Costco Membership
    First: I am frustrated dealing with your many phone numbers that all go to the same menu. I want to talk to a person. Isn't that what customer service is all about?
    Second: Alamo Car Rental company is..."

Read All 321 reviews Customer Service

Consolidated Resorts

2.8 (10 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.crmlv.com

"Consolidated Resorts needs to be put out of business, they do not let people out of their timeshare even for valid reasons. They sell timeshares under lies and false pretense that they are can resell them at anytime. I have tried..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

ChristianMingle

1.6 (417 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.christianmingle.com

"You have a guy on there his name is Chris Rodriguez and hes from Corpus Christi Texas and he is not who he says he is he scamming women trying to get money he is not Hispanic he is African his dialect is African his voice does..."

Read All 896 reviews Customer Service