Browse Companies in Kailua Kona, Hawaii

Gallagher Bassett

1.1 (300 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.gallagherbassett.com

"I ordered White Vinyl Privacy Fencing materials from Menards totaling over $3500.00 in May 22, 2021. I received some materials in June 2021, but did not receive the 18 vinyl post kits until August 6, 2021. Which I was unable to..."

Read All 792 reviews Customer Service

Fox News

2.5 (427 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.foxnews.com

"Our complaint is Geraldo Rivera; please find another who can provide commentary without arrogance & loud nastiness..every time he opens his mouth he pats himself on the back! Please encourage him to retire!!!"

Read All 1925 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

FlipKey

1.4 (147 reviews)
    • Travel
    • www.flipkey.com

"Dear FlipKey
    I just restarted my site after shutting it down and several years of not using it. When going through all the new requirements, it requested my Social Security number, which I refuse to give out to entities that are no..."

Read All 289 reviews Customer Service

Fiverr

2.1 (160 reviews)
    • Job Search and Employment
    • www.fiverr.com

"They asking whats the holders account number and I dont know here to find it. I looking many time and have 4 calls they say its material send to me and the number start with a C and I havent received anything."

Read All 329 reviews Customer Service

Expedia

1.5 (1,985 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.expedia.com

"Hi my name is Alex cepeda andI book at hotel the wrong day in San Antonio tx and the change me 2 times can u please call me at 956 569****
    Thanks"

Read All 4527 reviews Customer Service

Epic Games

2.3 (1,503 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.epicgames.com

"Trying to add vbucks via vbucks card and it will not let me select Xbox as a place where to put it only mobile or pc says I dont have a account linked to the device Im trying to add it to"

Read All 3718 reviews Customer Service

Eargo

2.7 (162 reviews)
    • Medical Supplies and Equipment
    • eargo.com

"I called months ago to order cleaning kit for my Eargo neo wifi hearing aids with no success. Customer Support gave me a number and said they would call me. They never did.
    I finally talked to a representative around 3 weeks ago an..."

Read All 292 reviews Customer Service

Dunecraft

1.3 (6 reviews)
    • Landscaping and Gardening
    • www.dunecraft.com

"I got 2 saguaro cactus kits with 0 results, tried contacting them, again 0 results. satisfaction garantead my foot,"

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.0 (2,596 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.dominos.com

"Hace mas de una hora hize una orden en la tienda #5180 de hialeah y no he recibido mi pedido, El numero de orden es 2867, estoy cansada de llamar a la tienda y no me contestan."

Read All 4526 reviews Customer Service

Diamond Resorts International

1.6 (186 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.diamondresorts.com

"As an owner to one of the property owned by Diamond Resorts, We have noticed the quality of managing the property has gone down while their maintenance fee has consistency gone up. It seems nobody from their customer service care..."

Read All 315 reviews Customer Service