Browse Companies in Kailua Kona, Hawaii

Hollister

2.2 (97 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.hollisterco.com

"clothes didnt even fit right. and not all of my stuff came in!!! never biting from there again they have cute stuff but never again!"

Read All 309 reviews Customer Service

HGTV

2.3 (420 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.hgtv.com

"I have watched two different episodes from two different shows where they hide the gas meter. This is totally illegal."

Read All 1591 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Green Dot Corporation

1.4 (1,825 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.greendot.com

"I never opened any account with this bank after the IRS put a trace on my funds and confirmed I was me they gave me the name of the bank they sent it to. I been another month trying to get in to his account .when I finally didn't..."

Read All 3711 reviews Customer Service

Go Airlines

1.0 (1 review)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.iflygo.com

"go air cancelled my flight in lockdown and said the booking on this pnr number is valid for one year but booking is not happening on that pnr number i tried many times ,i wrote many mails and tweeted but thy are not responding .i..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Ge Appliances

1.7 (596 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.geappliances.com

"The refrigerator was delivered with cosmetic damage to the refrigerator door in front and on the side of the refrigerator as well. I am unable to get an answer from the retailer as to how soon the replacement door will be..."

Read All 1547 reviews Customer Service

Gate1Travel

2.8 (186 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.gate1travel.com

"Called the toll free number and you needed a name or extension number in order to talk to someone or it hangs up on you."

Read All 398 reviews Customer Service

Gallagher Bassett

1.1 (298 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.gallagherbassett.com

"phone calls or pays bills. what do the employees do all day? I would rate them at zero in all categories. these bastards should not be in business."

Read All 789 reviews Customer Service

Fox News

2.5 (425 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.foxnews.com

"All day long news coverage about the Jan 6th, 2021 This ridiculous all day long! Democrats will never let this go!!!
    Bad enough they got their buddy biden in office! And what a joke he is. And so is Fox News! Everytime, when they h..."

Read All 1916 reviews Customer Service

FlipKey

1.4 (147 reviews)
    • Travel
    • www.flipkey.com

"Dear FlipKey
    I just restarted my site after shutting it down and several years of not using it. When going through all the new requirements, it requested my Social Security number, which I refuse to give out to entities that are no..."

Read All 289 reviews Customer Service

Fiverr

2.1 (141 reviews)
    • Job Search and Employment
    • www.fiverr.com

"Developer neeim was given my pass word, the last work he did he gave me very low quality, he was paid and i made a mistake on the site. He fixed it and asked for more money ,i said no because in less than five minutes i was given..."

Read All 276 reviews Customer Service