Browse Companies in Kailua Kona, Hawaii

Nabisco

2.1 (865 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers
    • www.snackworks.com

"I LOVE Ritz crackers but the last box was NOT the crackers i enjoyed so much. They aren't even the same golden color. The taste wasn't the same either. Hmmmm. not eating the rest of the Family size box i bought."

Read All 2147 reviews Customer Service

Motor Trend

2.1 (160 reviews)
    • Periodicals & Publishing
    • www.motortrend.com

"Trying to watch shows but cant hear the dialogue because of the crap music that I would say is in the back ground but it dominated every word do its more about the crap music then the content of the show we are not watching to..."

Read All 346 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Motor Club Of America

2.3 (11 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • motorclubofamericaenterprises.com

"Please call me at 613-330-****
    My car I have problem with Preston
    I cant dive it to garage
    Im at flying J in Lancaster Ontario Canada"

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Money Map Press

2.4 (142 reviews)
    • Periodicals & Publishing
    • moneymappress.com

"I want to unsubscribe from your no good service because it is a rip off that is hurdle worth thinking about"

Read All 256 reviews Customer Service

LiveCareer

2.4 (180 reviews)
    • Job Search and Employment
    • www.livecareer.com

"I signed up for an initial trial of $1.95. Now, $166.00 later, I have never received anything from them. It is a scam and there was no help at all for either a resume or a cover letter. Ridiculous. The customer service rep tried..."

Read All 404 reviews Customer Service

Lifeproof

1.8 (306 reviews)
    • Gadgets and Accessories
    • www.lifeproof.com

"i bought a life proof case for my wife she didn't like it too much so i used it for my samsung phone. i never had any issues with my 20 dollar phone case and one drop with the life proof case and boom cracked screen. I think i..."

Read All 559 reviews Customer Service

Lending Club

2.0 (230 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages
    • lendingclub.com

"I called lending club to inform of my financial issues. They were unable to extend any help. I am still in a bind"

Read All 538 reviews Customer Service

Ibotta

1.7 (647 reviews)
    • Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks
    • ibotta.com

"I referred 3 friends they signed up Ibotta told me that theres no way I have that many friends and denied me points unless I provided proof my friends were not imaginary !!!!!!"

Read All 1243 reviews Customer Service

Hyundai Motor Finance

1.8 (122 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.hmfusa.com

"Hyundai admittedly made the mistake , yet it took numerous calls and 3 weeks to straighten out. The people were not helpful nor polite (except one) . The general manager of the dealer I leased the car from did not get this..."

Read All 198 reviews Customer Service

Hulu

2.1 (1,495 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.hulu.com

"I disconnected DirecTV and started using my TiVo devices. I found that although TiVo supports Hulu, Hulu does not support Live TV on TiVo."

Read All 2682 reviews Customer Service