Browse Companies in Kailua Kona, Hawaii

Hawaii, Kailua Kona

Swift Lock

2.2 (18 reviews)
    • Building Products

"Want to know how to get a hold of company Lowes where I bought it from has no idea how to get ahold of them !"

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Sunjoy Industries

1.8 (262 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.sunjoyonline.com

"Hello, I ordered a 10 X 12 Hardtop Gazebo from Walmart and now I would like to order installation for the Gazebo. The Walmart selection is either 1) 8 and 10, or 2) 12. There is $100 difference between the two but I am not sure..."

Read All 433 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Stihl

1.8 (122 reviews)
    • Equipment
    • www.stihl.com

"Our battery charger that is only 6 months old stopped working. Noone at Stihl can or will help us. Been given 4 different numbers to call."

Read All 253 reviews Customer Service

Spectrum

1.6 (906 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.spectrum.com

"When asked to speak to a supervisor the lady hung up on us she was extremely rude she couldn't explain the billing she couldn't explain why things went the way they were supposed to be when in Stated in previous calls it was just..."

Read All 1260 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.3 (4,325 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"my tracker had said its in transport for about 5 days now, it is late my order should have been her 4 days ago"

Read All 10870 reviews Customer Service

Roblox

3.1 (4,284 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"Asked me if I wanted roebucks and then he put me in a map and made me put my password and he hacked it"

Read All 10164 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4,376 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"The worst experience ever. Took my 13K, locked it away for months, complaints were answered by a bot with the same response. The day the stock went public is the day my account was released, still waiting for funds to be..."

Read All 10186 reviews Customer Service

Paypal

1.7 (2,446 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • www.paypal.com

"paypalcan takeyourmoneyinstantlyseller refundsmoneyittakesdays to get onlinepartof resolvingaproblem is unacceptable"

Read All 5093 reviews Customer Service

ONN Electronics

2.0 (569 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics

"My television keeps cutting off n on by itself, I cannot watch television cause it keeps doing it. I have not had the television a year yet."

Read All 1067 reviews Customer Service

Northern Leasing

1.4 (26 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.northernleasing.com

"Charging for equipment in leases that expired and useless due to changes in machine requirements. Scam artists"

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service