Browse Companies in Kailua Kona, Hawaii

1.6 (1,095 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.yahoo.com

"Good morning
    dumbi20028@***.com is my account attached to my Facebook. And the recovery account for this account: dumbi20028@***.com is on a domain that does not valid anymore, www. jumpy.it
    I have forgotten my Facebook account and..."

Read All 2881 reviews Customer Service

Wyndham Hotel Group

1.5 (21 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.wyndhamhotelgroup.com

"I bought a timeshare under false pretenses. This company did nothing to provide explanations about what anything I was signing meant, and asked me to review the paperwork after it was signed. They did not however tell me that I..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Western Union

1.6 (299 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • www.westernunion.com

"I put the wrong name on the money order and they sent it back telling me to remit and send money again"

Read All 818 reviews Customer Service

Viator

1.9 (478 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.viator.com

"I sent them an email and said they would respond in 3 to 5 business days........ Will not use them again !!!!!!"

Read All 850 reviews Customer Service

Verizon Wireless

1.8 (1,146 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.verizonwireless.com

"I really don't know what the problem is today. We could not get my previous carrier to release the number so it could be used on my new Verizon phone. Talked to old carrier tonight and they said Verizon needed to go ahead and..."

Read All 2138 reviews Customer Service

Upstep

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.upstep.com

"The order took a lot of time to arrive. The insoles were plastic cheap garbage, that you could get over the counter. The company was not helpful in resolving any issues with my order, you'd have to fight to get through to receive..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,145 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"I was working on my car's turn signals in my front driveway, about 10 feet from the street at the time that the UPS delivery attempt was supposedly made. No UPS truck appeared on my street and no attempted delivery notice was..."

Read All 6136 reviews Customer Service

Tv Land

1.9 (649 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.tvland.com

"I know you splice pictures of Deschutes county jail prisoners into your material and I intend to have you shut down. TV Land is disgusting."

Read All 1737 reviews Customer Service

TutoringClub

• Education

"I was married to the loser son of this business for 9 years. Our marriage ended with his multiple convictions of domestic violence. The worst being him choke holding me and punching me in the face and breaking my nose in front..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Tokio Marine HCC MIS Group

1.0 (25 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.tmhcc.com

"If you are buying this medical insurance for Schengen visa, don’t ever think about it, their policy letter is crap, it doesn’t even have “Schengen” word, which is essential requirement from the European embassies, I have asked..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service