Browse Companies in Kailua Kona, Hawaii

Silver Singles

1.6 (238 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.silversingles.com

"no feedback from contacts. scammers. no one answers the telephone for customer service. Poor quality pictures."

Read All 484 reviews Customer Service

Restoration Hardware

1.8 (61 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.restorationhardware.com

"The customer service agent was extremely accommodating & courteous. She listened carefully to the reason I was dissatisfied with my customized order, and promptly issued a return voucher.
    A+ service!"

Read All 250 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Macys

2.1 (795 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.macys.com

"I simply wanted to cancel three orders and reorder them, each one had a problem, one had a wrong address, one was wrong style. I was able to do one on website, others did not work, I contacted customer service, was disconnected,..."

Read All 1990 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3252 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"You need to get rid of your independent floor installers in Asheville. I have built new construction houses and have never had a installer to refuse to lay floor because air conditioning not hooked up. You can't hook air until you..."

Read All 6588 reviews Customer Service

Bingohall

2.0 (230 reviews)
    • Gambling and Lotto
    • www.bingohall.com

"lacocowill LaTonja Cooper funds taken on 8/3/18 4****.00"

Read All 417 reviews Customer Service

Avis

1.6 (243 reviews)
    • Rentals
    • www.avis.com

"I made a one way reservation to pick up at 8am in Tallahassee, FL and drop off at 8am in Dunedin, FL several weeks ago. After i completing my reservation, i got a confirmation email stating the vehicle pickup/drop off was..."

Read All 580 reviews Customer Service

Youtube Tv

1.8 (1144 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • tv.youtube.com

"I pay you 70$ a month and every 3-4 days I have uninstall and reinstall your *** app on my gorgeous LG OLED.
    *** you and 70$ you *** ***"

Read All 2529 reviews Customer Service

Youfit Health Clubs

2.0 (494 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.youfit.com

"General Manager Gabriel is very rude ..hostile and the Flagler location is not a welcoming atmosphere!!!"

Read All 855 reviews Customer Service

Yahoo

1.7 (957 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.yahoo.com

"No complaint I have a small account and need someone to evaluate it to determine if my small acct. Is worth a monthly pay for evaluationits great"

Read All 2417 reviews Customer Service

Wyndham Hotel Group

1.5 (9 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.wyndhamhotelgroup.com

"I made a reservation with Expedia for the Wingate by Wyndham Lake George 4054 State Route 9L, Lake George, NY, 12845 United States of America.Within 5 minutes I realized that I had booked the date incorrectly by one day.
    Called cus..."