Browse Companies in Hawaii, United States

Wish

2.0 (8,680 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"le paiement de ma commande a été retiré mais la commande n'a pas été confirmé. il m'indique erreur de commande après avoir changer les numéros de ma nouvelle carte bleue. merci de votre réponse rapide car ma commande est urgente...."

Read All 17856 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.2 (4,896 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"Walmart website login and application issue. The link that Walmart sends to my email want let me reset my password."

Read All 11106 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Regal Cinemas

2.2 (435 reviews)
    • Cinemas and Theaters
    • www.regmovies.com

"being charged even after canceling the membership and got a confirmation email from regal team.
    NO one reply to emails or answer calls"

Read All 778 reviews Customer Service

Macys

2.1 (847 reviews)
    • www.macys.com

"I spent five hours on the phone between my order and customer service and the fraud department. No one has any answers to questions.
    FIVE HOURS."

Read All 2085 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.7 (4,261 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"Package never delivered This is absolute *** that I have to write 100 characters to tell you my package was never delivered this is absolute *** I never deal with this with Amazon your company *** sucks"

Read All 11206 reviews Customer Service

Advantage Rent A Car

1.6 (265 reviews)
    • Rentals
    • www.advantage.com

"The customer care is not available and it's hard for me to chase them to make the available cars for pick up"

Read All 610 reviews Customer Service

TMobile

1.7 (579 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.t-mobile.com

"i called the number that was given to me to customer service and the guy kept saying he was going to help me and kept talking to me acting like he was helping then after being on the phone for 45minutes i never got internet now i..."

Read All 1479 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (1,020 reviews)
    • www.target.com

"I would like to request a copy of my w24 because I never file my taxes since 2007 and i would like to request a cpoy"

Read All 2978 reviews Customer Service

Sears Auto Center

1.7 (311 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.sears.com

"Worst customer service I've had ever.people doesnt know what they are working about. Moved me here and there."

Read All 595 reviews Customer Service

PayPal

1.7 (2,687 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • www.paypal.com

"Have been scammed and I want my money refunded back I understand I authorized them but the person said I would get my money"

Read All 5706 reviews Customer Service