Browse Companies in Hawaii, United States

Sears

1.8 (2,614 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"I ordered a 12 foot spider for $120. What came in the mail was a 6 foot spider that looked the same. I never wouldve ordered a 6 foot for $120. And now I cannot get a hold of anybody at Sears to fix the issue"

Read All 6893 reviews Customer Service

Time Warner Cable

1.6 (557 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.timewarnercable.com

"Time Warner/Spectrum:
    I am sending this letter to you for one reason and I mean one reason. That is that Spectrum needs to understand what this means, (Customer Service) I have been honest speaking to billing to explain why my bill..."

Read All 1571 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Expedia

1.5 (2,138 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.expedia.com

"I booked a stay in Cancun at Riu Cancun and was disappointed about the Customer service so I called Expedia for a refund for the days o didnt stay at the hotel and they put me on hold and was talking to them for 3 hours, did not..."

Read All 4854 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4,673 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"Didn't answer the phone full of bs and everything that's with it better get a new app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 11056 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (5,090 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"I made an order on October 16 and the delivery was supposed to be on October 18, later the date changed to October 20 and recently there was a status that needs confirmation of the order."

Read All 11378 reviews Customer Service

Tresor Rare Hawaii

1.4 (10 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • tresor-rare-hawaii.com

"My husband and I were on vacation in Waikiki. We were walking to the shopping area and two guys were hanging around the outside of a store. When we approached them, they were friendly, and we chatted about many things. After a..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (5,669 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I ordered sperate orders and sepperate addresses and instead SheIn deliverd both packages to my house"

Read All 15189 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,634 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"$40 for a medium pie and 12 wings is crazy...no way. That is simply robbing your customers of their money... I'll never go to Pizza Hut again!! Break in half... $20 for a medium pizza... $20 for 12 wings. What a crock...
    NEVER AGAI..."

Read All 6701 reviews Customer Service

Groupon

1.6 (3,641 reviews)
    • Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks
    • www.groupon.com

"Hi, I was told that I would hear back on status within 1 week and that was as of last Friday. I am still waiting to hear about the status of my request."

Read All 8868 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,375 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"I am not exactly computer savvy so I called to have my daughter cell phone temporarily suspended as a punishment. A month later after good behavior I called to have it turned back on. I called atnt again to have it put back on..."

Read All 6496 reviews Customer Service