Browse Companies in Hawaii, United States

Hulu

2.1 (1,540 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.hulu.com

"I am not willing to pay this type of money anymore for the very disappointing service. Hulu constantly shuts off, return to home pages, or is buffering 4 to 6 times per hour with live TV."

Read All 2772 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (13,519 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"McDonalds says they havent recieved my order. I placed the order an hour ago. My children are starving."

Read All 27695 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Facebook

2.1 (10,014 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Every time i am doing normal activity 9n facebook like joining groups or sharing a live feed video with my friends or groups I belong to I get locked out of my account for unusual activity, when I am doing normal everyday..."

Read All 37574 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,453 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"My items were dented did not accept order. Sent wrong prong for dryer. Wtf is wrong with Lowes? Im just done."

Read All 6884 reviews Customer Service

Jack in the Box

2.0 (1,596 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.jackinthebox.com

"At 12:30 this morning on the 26th I purchased a $15 order from Jack In The box but the Jack in the box was closed and I was wondering if I can get a refund because I never received my order"

Read All 2691 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,811 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Your driver stalked my daughter and I want immediate response
    Ridiculous. Get on the phone and get me this mama identity want the police in it asap"

Read All 22860 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,147 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"I was told that UPS would deliver the package to the l asking office at 12831 Daylight Drive. Apparently, you would not deliver it without an apartment #"

Read All 6139 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,868 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"The driver keep on documenting that the buisness is close and this is incorrect
    This is a private house
    The tracking is 534571****20
    Can this be deliver asap please"

Read All 6316 reviews Customer Service

USPS

1.6 (1,471 reviews)
    • Post
    • www.usps.com

"I got a package yesterday and they left the key to the partial locker in my mailbox but when I tried to open the partial locker the key didnt work my package is still in there."

Read All 3454 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,604 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"Refrigerator was deemed unrepairable in May 2021. It was approved for replacement 6/28/21 and I received the email July 3, 2021. The replacement was to be delivered July 23rd, and they cancelled. We were to be put of town that..."

Read All 6876 reviews Customer Service