Browse Games and Movies Companies in Smyrna, Georgia

Games and Movies

Activision

1.7 (435 reviews)
    • www.activision.com

"Havent hear a thing from activision I have tried calling and emailing them for 3 months until this is resolved I will not but anything else from them even in cod mobile"

Read All 854 reviews Customer Service

Ubisoft

2.0 (49 reviews)
    • www.ubisoft.com

"Hello, recently the game has been taking around 8-10 mins to laid every time and if my game crashes I cant reconnect and keep getting banned in ranked"

Read All 118 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Twitch

2.0 (149 reviews)
    • www.twitch.tv

"Couldn't long on with my email and when I changed it finally I didn't put 1275 after mjtruji so im locked out again"

Read All 409 reviews Customer Service

Playdemic

1.4 (273 reviews)
    • www.playdemic.com

"Been playing for years now, if you don't pay you lose consistently. Rigged game, opponents much better then you, scam site to take your money. Ive complained many times to the golf Clash team, i had to reverse my charges through..."

Read All 377 reviews Customer Service

Game Show Network

2.4 (214 reviews)
    • www.gsn.com

"I PAYED $20.00 FOR 5 MILLION PLUS TOKENS ON GSN GAMES EVERYTHING WAS FINE UNTIL I HIT UPDATE THEN THEY ALL VANISHED I WOULD LIKE A REFUND OF $20.00 PLUS THE TAX THAT I GOT CHARGED TO MY CREDIT CARD OR I WANT THE PREVIOUS VERSION..."

Read All 617 reviews Customer Service

EA Sports

1.8 (576 reviews)
    • www.ea.com

"My account got hacked then banned and you say you will not reverse your choice. I didnt cheat or anything my acount got hacked"

Read All 1243 reviews Customer Service

Disney Movie Club

2.1 (405 reviews)
    • disney.videos.go.com

"I have cancelled my membership MULTIPLE times and somehow Disney Movie Club will charge me for something that I clearly did not want."

Read All 929 reviews Customer Service

Bethesda Softworks

2.3 (495 reviews)
    • bethsoft.com

"I needed help with a skyrim quest, Im doing the proving honor quest and its bugged, the mission counts as done, but its not. Nobody answered yet. Its a bug"

Read All 988 reviews Customer Service

2K Sports

2.1 (143 reviews)
    • www.2k.com

"Fix your game I Litterally didn't touch the players in my career and I'm bout to foul out no wonder this game is dying slowly because Ronnie and your stupid team can't fix nothing *** 2k"

Read All 380 reviews Customer Service