Browse Companies in Smyrna, Georgia

Booking

1.5 (664 reviews)
    • Travel
    • www.booking.com

"You charged me and I never used the room and then theres no number unless you register then you need to have all kinds of info. I needed to sleep for a couple hours! I was there at 7:30am and they wouldnt give me a room. That..."

Read All 1475 reviews Customer Service

Xbox

1.8 (1,434 reviews)
    • Gadgets and Accessories
    • www.xbox.com

"I cant access my Xbox account and the email on file I no longer has access to. I cannot unlock my account. Furthermore to ask for help or chat or a call back its is asking me to log in.... which is the problem im calling about.
    ple..."

Read All 4023 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tophatter

2.1 (3,232 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • tophatter.com

"I just won a bid on your site. It was a cowboys hoodie. I never saw where I could choose a size. I need one in medium and one in large"

Read All 5756 reviews Customer Service

Quadpay

1.9 (582 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.quadpay.com

"I made an on line purchase of a product, which I charged on my credit card which I paid in full but they are now billing me monthly for subscription fee which I never heard of or authorized! I have contacted CC company to dispute..."

Read All 1339 reviews Customer Service

BlackPeopleMeet

1.9 (192 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.blackpeoplemeet.com

"Need to discontinue service. Have not received a response for confirmation of termination thus far. No one answered at the number provided. Am not pissed at all but am ready move in a different direction. Please notify me to..."

Read All 409 reviews Customer Service

Wayfair

2.5 (2,004 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.wayfair.com

"I ordered a couch ten twelve weeks ago and it was supposed to come this week or early next week. Now they say December 9 and that is useless I needed it for thanksgiving. They wont let me cancel because it is made to order but it..."

Read All 3508 reviews Customer Service

Thane Direct USA

1.7 (376 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.thane.com

"Could not able to return items, could not call because their were no phone number. Sent a email did not get a response."

Read All 792 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.0 (2,758 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.tacobell.com

"Quite possibly the worst service and a new location at that walk in with a very simple order three Tostados and six burritos. At that point I was told this location doesnt do tostadas (ok) make it three crunchy tacos and six..."

Read All 4785 reviews Customer Service

StockX

1.6 (1,013 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • stockx.com

"Good morning for a month I have been waiting for my order for shoes and so far I have not received them, order No. 275530**-**452845. I will ask for information when I receive the package. I would like to resign from the order..."

Read All 2930 reviews Customer Service

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2,273 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.steaknshake.com

"Online I selected 4:00 PM pickup, but stopped by after 3:00 PM because I was out. However I was told that my order was NOT in the system. I came back after 4:00PM to only be told the same thing!! I showed my email to manager..."

Read All 3736 reviews Customer Service