Browse Companies in Smyrna, Georgia

Georgia, Smyrna

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2,939 reviews)
    • www.popeyes.com

"We paid 23.95 for chicken that was not done ...told us to bring it back it back when Dee got to work at 11:00.We did and the kept my receipt and all food . Please call me"

Read All 4835 reviews Customer Service

DHgate

2.5 (3,325 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.dhgate.com

"Cant find order and my card was charged on oct 13th. My card was charged $50. I didnt receive any confirmation email but card was charged"

Read All 5918 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Cash App

1.7 (1,233 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • cash.app

"This is wasting my time playing around no one can pick up the phone that works here it pathetic bad business unprofessional"

Read All 3221 reviews Customer Service

Tinder

1.8 (865 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.gotinder.com

"It says I have matches and messages but there's none so if you guys cannot fix this I would like a full refund please the customer service phone number does not even work either"

Read All 2248 reviews Customer Service

Romwe

2.3 (1,871 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • us.romwe.com

"My package said was returned to sender. I went to pick it up and they said it went back. And I dont have my money back. Ive paid for something I didnt get"

Read All 3602 reviews Customer Service

Priceline

1.5 (1,310 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.priceline.com

"Everytime I call
    Priceline all I get is a n automated recording and no matter what, it will not let me speak with a customer service agent. They get your money and don't want to honor their policy about refunds."

Read All 2917 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,634 reviews)
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I ordered 3 pizzas. a Large Cheese Lovers Pizza, a Large Ham Lovers and a Large Hawaiian. The pizzas were delivered Ok but were virtually inedible. The thre3 pizza had plenty of puffy pastry but little topping, including cheese,..."

Read All 6709 reviews Customer Service

Etsy

1.8 (2,021 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.etsy.com

"My item was wrongly deactivated because it mentioned kohl in the title. I do not use or sell kohl. It was a purely handmade item. I need help to get it reinstated"

Read All 4467 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.0 (2,617 reviews)
    • www.dominos.com

"Its over 10 days and I havent received my refund back.. I ordered on Saturday oct 16th.. no one has even followed up on the matter.."

Read All 4566 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,170 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • corporate.comcast.com

"Comcast has the worst customer service!!!!
    Never gives you to a direct person!!!!!
    Then when I do a review, cannot proceed"

Read All 5722 reviews Customer Service