Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in Sandy Springs, Georgia

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2228 reviews)
    • www.steaknshake.com

"I went thru your drive thru, as I was sitting there noticed how trashy everything was. Didnt look like attention for some time. When I ordered and at window cashier just handed out my order didnt say anything. As I looked in bag..."

Read All 3670 reviews Customer Service

Mellow Mushroom

2.3 (151 reviews)
    • mellowmushroom.com

"Dear All,
    Given below is my honest experience that I want to share:
    I got horrible treatment at Brookhaven Mellow Mushroom restaurant on Memorial Day. I was about to call the police! After waiting outside for more than 50 minutes fo..."

Read All 247 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Longhorn Steakhouse

2.3 (139 reviews)
    • www.longhornsteakhouse.com

"Were Treated Very Disrespectful By The Manager Was Very Unprofessional And Implyed We Gave Him A 100.00 Bill That Wasn't Real Because He Had A Machine He Ran It Through But The 2nd 1 We Gave Him Was Im A Retired Marine And Was..."

Read All 206 reviews Customer Service

Five Guys

2.1 (139 reviews)
    • www.fiveguys.com

"Our son is a nyc police officer he ordered food Saturday night in uniform he noticed a bad taste of his food and not thinking much of it throwing it out a few hours later he was very sick chest pains burning throat vomiting it..."

Read All 230 reviews Customer Service

Boston Market

2.2 (449 reviews)
    • www.bostonmarket.com

"First your customer service telephone number is dated for May and it's June. Nobody answers your customer service line at all. Your store in Oak Lawn Illinois is not open on time at 11am as stated. And lastly my last purchase..."

Read All 764 reviews Customer Service