Browse Fast Food Companies in Sandy Springs, Georgia

Fast Food

Wendys

2.1 (559 reviews)
    • www.wendys.com

"After visiting Wendys today, (my top favorites) I was surprised to notice the staff has come from ***
    Although the food still tastes as good as always, the girl serving at the drive-thru has got the personality of a dead corpse.

Read All 1241 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.1 (2626 reviews)
    • www.tacobell.com

"WENT TO TACO BELL ON WEST 10 TH STREET ME LIKE I WAS NOTHING 6/6/21 FOOD WAS SO HARD COVER IT UP WITH CHEESE AND SOUR CREAM WHEN CALLED TO TELL THE MANGER ABOUT SOME YOUNG MAN GOT ON THE PHONE TALK TO ME LIKE I'M NOTHING"

Read All 4572 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Little Caesars

2.2 (2556 reviews)
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"Whoever was working at Hobart, Indiana Little Caesars, watched us pull up and walked to the door and locked it at 7:56. Hours online say close at 10pm. She then turned away from me while I was at the door. So I called and a..."

Read All 4038 reviews Customer Service

Huddle House

2.1 (475 reviews)
    • www.huddlehouse.com

"The customer service was terrible. The cashier was trying to wait tables the waitress only was serving certain people and the cook was just in the back on her phone. After waiting for near 20 minutes we just walked out. This was..."

Read All 820 reviews Customer Service

Cook Out

2.4 (383 reviews)
    • www.cookout.com

"Thank God for customer service they helped me with my issue. Waited 10mins at the order and no one acknowledged me or said anything then had to come to the walk up window waited another 5mins before the manager came to the window..."

Read All 567 reviews Customer Service

Chipotle

2.1 (694 reviews)
    • www.chipotle.com

"Waited over an hour for my food and had to cancel. Called store to advise but was advised they were to busy because they had 500 customers in the store already waiting to be served. Karen also advised that I was welcome to put in..."

Read All 1243 reviews Customer Service