Browse Companies in Sandy Springs, Georgia

Thomas Eye Group

1.6 (17 reviews)
    • Medical Supplies and Equipment
    • www.thomaseye.com

"I scheduled an appt for me and my daughter 2 months out to insure that we could be seen together and make it to other appointments the same day since I have to take a day off of work. They call and say that the dr will be out..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Rheem

1.6 (246 reviews)
    • Heating, Cooling and Air Conditioning
    • www.rheem.com

"A22200****
    A23201****
    I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE FEB OF 2021 TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE REGARDING THIS TWO HOTWATER TANKS. IN JULY OF 2020 I PUT TWO TANKS, THEY WERE PURCHASED FROM HOME DEPOT, LESS THAT A WEEK APART FROM EACH OTHER. BY FEB..."

Read All 472 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Mccullough Auto Care

1.5 (2 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.napacarcare.com

"2003 Nissan Altima failed emissions test with a bad number 3 cylinder coil, on board computer shows the same. took my car in for repair and gave the failed emission test to service rep. and told them that was the problem. They..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Invitation Homes

1.5 (78 reviews)
    • Real Estate
    • www.invitationhomes.com

"We began renting a home from Invitation Homes in February. Before we had even moved in, we received a notice that HOA gave a warning that we had yellow flowers (weeds) in our yard, that needed to be taken care of. We were fined $4..."

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2253 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"My internet and home phone service has been out for 8 days. Every time I call I am on the line for at least 20 minutes before they say there is an outage in the area and it will be resolved in 24 hours. I am currently running..."

Read All 6269 reviews Customer Service

Youfit Health Clubs

2.0 (494 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.youfit.com

"General Manager Gabriel is very rude ..hostile and the Flagler location is not a welcoming atmosphere!!!"

Read All 855 reviews Customer Service

West Elm

2.0 (404 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.westelm.com

"Bought bathmat online, did not like it so returned. refund was not processed for a month, had to call twice to ask about it. Each time agent picking up phone had passive aggressive attitude. When I finally received my refund..."

Read All 696 reviews Customer Service

Wendys

2.1 (558 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.wendys.com

"I just wanted to know if the staff has been permitted to NOT WEAR MASKS while working and handling food, and they are not socially distancing while inside the restaurant. I asked one of the girls there and she laughed. I asked if..."

Read All 1240 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2094 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"The driver came twice in one day and didn't deliver. Got out of his truck, opened the door, looked around and left.
    The manager of the local UPS called and said that he would be coming back this evening, and he did. Again, did the..."

Read All 6054 reviews Customer Service

UPS Store

1.6 (235 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.theupsstore.com

"Supported this business from the beginning until I walked in and felt attacked about my mask.
    I had a mask on that no one has an issue with everywhere else.
    Apparently this business has a power trip and unless our mask isnt a chemic..."

Read All 650 reviews Customer Service