Browse Companies in Flowery Branch, Georgia

Georgia, Flowery Branch

Maverik Movers

1.0 (1 review)
    • Moving and Storage

"When our dining table arrived there was numerous cracks and chips on the sides! They wrapped our table in a blanket and instead of carrying it, rolled it across the front yard and up the sidewalk and said there was so many..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Manpower

1.6 (101 reviews)
    • Job Search and Employment
    • www.manpower.com

"Didnt receive my pay checks from working with the company the staff at manpower are very unprofessional"

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Little Learners Academy

• Education
    • www.littlelearnersacademy.com

"The owner, Steve Koepsell, of Little Learners Academy in Gainesville, GA allowed foreclosure on his daycare facility WITHOUT EVER informing staff or customers. Luckily, the foreclosure was viewed in our newspaper about 4 weeks..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

LBC Express

1.5 (1,365 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.lbcexpress.com

"I should have never used LBC to ship my balikbayan box from US to the Philippines. I sent out my package in West Covina, CA for shipping on Sept. 3 but until now Nov. 22, it has not reached the recipient in Quezon City. I..."

Read All 3223 reviews Customer Service

Laura Lynn

3.0 (3 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"Laura Lynn Essentials "made with real strawberries"? There was only 1 slice of a strawberry in the whole box. So that's not plural, not even a single strawberry in total. This made it just basically boring "Corn Flakes". Kellogs..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Kwon Pediatric Dentistry

1.3 (6 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.kwonpediatricdentistry.com

"Horrible experience, very unprofessional, they have been. After 1 hour past the appointment we were still not seen by the doctor yet. When I asked why, the manager just said it's like any hospitals you should expect delays by..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Kohls

2.4 (1,198 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.kohls.com

"Talk to human please! Dont care to explain in text, would like to talk to a supervisor, please. Human please! Upset"

Read All 2479 reviews Customer Service

Kaiser Permanente

1.7 (279 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.kaiserpermanente.org

"Saw Dr. Loeb Nov.8.She said "in 5 days I'll have info for you to see a neurologist and a social worker.". I have heard NOTHING from her and it's the end of the month. I'm already
    Skeptical about signing up with up with Kaiser. Take..."

Read All 549 reviews Customer Service

Ipsy

1.9 (1,594 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.ipsy.com

"I was charged twice this month and neither of my bills are pending they went through. I want to know why I was charged twice.The prices are the same."

Read All 3229 reviews Customer Service

Instagram

2.1 (1,367 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.instagram.com

"My instagram account has been disabled because I posted too fast too soon
    I think instagram thought I was a robot
    I violated the terms and conitions twice within a year, and got a warning, but it got disabled when I was only trying..."

Read All 6727 reviews Customer Service