Browse Companies in Flowery Branch, Georgia

2.3 (1,298 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.outback.com

"YOU NEED TO UPGRADE YOUR LUNCHEON MENU AS
    IT IS VERY LIMITED AND BORING.WHAT HAPPENED TO WED SPECIALS? WHAT HAPPENED TO PEDDLES
    .NEED AT LEAST 20 ITEMS TO CHOSE FROM AT PRICE
    AROUND $10.REMEMBER YOUR WED SPECIALS WITH A
    FREE DRINK.WHY..."

Read All 2195 reviews Customer Service

OnStar

1.7 (152 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.onstar.com

"I have been charged for onstar every month since JANUARY! I don't HAVE Onstar!! When I push the onstar button in my car is says my service is on hold....Discover is investigating."

Read All 268 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Office Depot

1.7 (150 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.officedepot.com

"On Sept 30, 2021 I returned a desk to them, un-opened within two days of receiving it. Their currier picked it up from my front porch on Sept 30, and I still have not received a refund as on November 12, 6 weeks later.
    I have calle..."

Read All 408 reviews Customer Service

Ocwen

1.3 (363 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages
    • www.ocwen.com

"It's been over 5 business days and no response from my email. Called back representative and mail box was full. This is hindering me from a house purchase. This is there mistake and I'm looking into a lawyer for punitive law suit."

Read All 1517 reviews Customer Service

NicheCanvas

1.4 (65 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • nichecanvas.com

"I will tell my family and friends not to buy anything from this company and not to buy anything ever from this company any more. You don't take care of ur customers. That's ridiculous."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service

Newspaper Archive

1.5 (46 reviews)
    • Periodicals & Publishing
    • www.newspaperarchive.com

"Trying to cancel seven day free trial cant reach anyone phone line stays busy nobody picking up phone"

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service

National Health Enrollment Center

1.1 (553 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • nationalhealthenrollmentcenter.com

"I have been getting numerous calls from them daily for months. I've asked to be taken off the list. I've told them that I'm going to die soon, or 15 kids and more on the way. They won't just leave me alone. So I started calling..."

Read All 1604 reviews Customer Service

MyPillow

1.8 (2,340 reviews)
    • Bed and Bath
    • www.mypillow.com

"I called customer service and was told I would be on hold for 90 minutes. I need an RMA number to return these slippers. What gives with MyPillow?"

Read All 4217 reviews Customer Service

Mountain Dew

2.7 (57 reviews)
    • Beverages
    • www.mountaindew.com

"Fernando was extremely pushy and rude.
    I could get clear answers from him.
    Also, the website had no contact information to call mountain dew and confirm any information."

Read All 144 reviews Customer Service

Money Map Press

2.4 (143 reviews)
    • Periodicals & Publishing
    • moneymappress.com

"Where is my info for $2000 services I paid for I joined the $2000 service and I have not received any picks or info as to what to do. I need some walking thru That was promised"

Read All 257 reviews Customer Service