Browse Companies in Flowery Branch, Georgia

Silverleaf Resorts

1.8 (339 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.silverleafresorts.com

"DFor over 7 years now we have been battling with a complaint against SilverLeaf Resorts/Affiliates for wrongful trade practices. They sold us resort property on false and misleading information in Texas. In addition, charges and..."

Read All 1093 reviews Customer Service

Shaw Academy

1.2 (814 reviews)
    • Education
    • www.shawacademy.com

"I was told to use put my bank details for the trial, and they told me specifically that it wasn't going to save my card number, and it proceeded to take £50 from my account when I try to contact them it's the same email they..."

Read All 1494 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ryans Buffet

2.2 (158 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.ryans.com

"I worked for them for a year paid into 401k with company match and no one will help me find out how to get this money back"

Read All 319 reviews Customer Service

Rosegal

2.1 (1,240 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.rosegal.com

"The boss is too small and the person said they're going to call me I guess to send me a address label back so that I can use that to send the blouse back and I'm still waiting I want to make sure I can get my $47 taken off my..."

Read All 2223 reviews Customer Service

Roku

1.8 (1,782 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.roku.com

"I cant get any of my Roku devices connected to my wifi and they are trying to make me pay $70.00 to turn it back on and Im not paying for something that is not my fault"

Read All 4072 reviews Customer Service

Roblox

3.0 (4,532 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"Nobody answered the phone and it kept disconnecting me and it kept glitching and randomly hanging up"

Read All 10904 reviews Customer Service

Recreational Factory Warehouse

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.recwarehouse.com

"We purchased an above ground pool through Recreational Warehouse.
    When it was delivered the company that delivered it didn't let us know they were there and just dropped it off in the middle of the front yard where anybody could ha..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Poshmark

1.8 (1,802 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • poshmark.com

"I bought a Pixel 6 Pro, order no. 619f16623d611984ea83a445, through poshmark, which was automatically sent to their headquarters for authentication. I was not asked if I wanted this option, but I was fine with it, neverthless,..."

Read All 3331 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,662 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"Was treated rudely disrespected threatened to be thrown out the store police called on me wouldn't make my order the way that I wanted it it's just nothing but rude and disrespectful behavior and attitudes from your staff try to..."

Read All 6748 reviews Customer Service

Pathlight Property Management

1.3 (125 reviews)
    • Real Estate
    • pathlightmgt.com

"My fiancé and I moved into our home April 11, 2021. Upon move-in, the following was supposed to be completed, and it was not. Carpets in all three rooms were never cleaned, and we paid to have all three cleaned, bathrooms original..."

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service