Browse Companies in Flowery Branch, Georgia

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2,273 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.steaknshake.com

"Online I selected 4:00 PM pickup, but stopped by after 3:00 PM because I was out. However I was told that my order was NOT in the system. I came back after 4:00PM to only be told the same thing!! I showed my email to manager..."

Read All 3736 reviews Customer Service

Rooms To Go

1.8 (1,245 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • roomstogo.com

"The company refused to help. They said theres nothing they could do though they sold us a defective mattress. I am so turned off by this company. I wont buy anything else from them. They dont have good customer service. They take..."

Read All 2714 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ATT

1.6 (2,378 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"ATT SALESMAN came to my house lied about new bill keep getting notices that discounts I dont have are being removed from my wireless account"

Read All 6503 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.2 (4,869 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I ordered through Walmart.com, I paid in full, however, I have not received the item!! Please help find out why &;;;;;;;;;;;; when we will expect delivery???"

Read All 11086 reviews Customer Service

Jackson EMC

1.4 (65 reviews)
    • Utility
    • www.jacksonemc.com

"Three times a day power flickers or goes off for about 15 to 30seconds. You hear a transformer down the road make a electrical noise. Look at transformer and it is black. You can see the oil on side of transformer. But Emc..."

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (5,261 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I send back 3 dresses and I only got credit for 2 pieces. Have been emailing for the last 2 days and still no reply."

Read All 11665 reviews Customer Service

Delta Airlines

1.8 (584 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.delta.com

"Haven't heard back from them yet. I have had all sorts of problems with this flight credit. I fly where I want to fly, not where the airlines want to take me."

Read All 1639 reviews Customer Service

Asap Tickets

2.8 (588 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.asaptickets.com

"I book a ticket last year for ASAP ticket October 18 to Nov 18 roundtrip do to covid they call me the flight is cancell and I am a cancer patient I cannot travel Do to my immune system i been emailing them if I can get my refund..."

Read All 841 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (5,166 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"No review! No comments! No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no"

Read All 11661 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,646 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"Hello,
    I purchase two leather gaming chairs for $27.00 each and I did not cancel my order my account was debt twice and i was refunded once, i still need those black and red gaming chairs for the same price that was advertised plea..."

Read All 17817 reviews Customer Service