Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies in Austell, Georgia

Service Centers and Repairs

Mavis Discount Tire

1.6 (877 reviews)
    • www.mavistire.com

"They need to be honest to consumers if they mess up. I only went there for a flat tire. They recommended battery change so I did. Next thing you know my Honda wont start at all. Only to find out they messed up the main fuse."

Read All 1318 reviews Customer Service

Havoline

1.8 (24 reviews)
    • www.havoline.com

"I went to Havoline Express #1013 this morning to get my emissions inspection. I was told the person who does that is in a corporate meeting and I should come back in an hour. I went back around 2:30pm. There was no one around. I..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Firestone Complete Auto Care

1.7 (402 reviews)
    • www.firestonecompleteautocare.com

"Hi, I want to provide feedback on my recent visit to one of your locations and would appreciate a timely response. We had an appt at 1PM today and it is now 5:25 and our car is still not finished. It is 100 degrees outside and..."

Read All 831 reviews Customer Service

Caliber Collision

2.1 (92 reviews)
    • calibercollision.com

"Not to happy with this company! Was told my car was being totally as a loss by Allstate took 11 days to get my car back.....finally pick it up to find someone had gone through it and stolen money and items from my car, I called..."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service

American Automobile Association

1.5 (117 reviews)
    • www.aaa.com

"My car broke down, I call at 12:30- they said 45 minutes, which turns into 2:45, well the lady told me that people on the high way was more important, y I in the hot sun too.
    And I had to come out of my pocket also ,well anyways sh..."

Read All 402 reviews Customer Service