Browse Companies in Austell, Georgia

Catherines

2.4 (38 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.catherines.com

"i was brousing catherine clothing site the next day i had a charges pending for 14.95. catherine is taking money from me for the last 2 months for 14.95. i wanr it stopped and my money returned. i have no service with catherines..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Caliber Collision

2.1 (92 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • calibercollision.com

"Not to happy with this company! Was told my car was being totally as a loss by Allstate took 11 days to get my car back.....finally pick it up to find someone had gone through it and stolen money and items from my car, I called..."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Beneficial Finance

1.0 (18 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages
    • www.beneficial.com

"I BORROWED $25,000 IN CASH 2008 I USED MY TITLE FOR COLLATERAL I HAVE BEEN PAYING SINCE 2008 AND THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE MY HOME I NEED HELP NOW, WAIT I PAID CASH FOR MY CONDO IN 1986 WHERE CAN I GET HELP NOW NEED A LAWYER THAT..."

Read All 216 reviews Customer Service

Batteries Plus

1.9 (243 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.batteriesplus.com

"I'd like to comment on one of your employees. His name is Dawan @ store # 132, 206 Springboro Pike, Dayton, Ohio 45449. I've always sluffed it off but I finally decided it was time I reported him. He has an awful attitude. He is..."

Read All 435 reviews Customer Service

Atria Senior Living

1.7 (49 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers
    • www.atriaseniorliving.com

"Scammers Predatory Rapacious and Greedy. Project manager connected to Legal, Banking and Real Estate interests designed to defraud seniors of their assets."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Apple

1.9 (303 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.apple.com

"My AirPods Pro, currently under Apple Care are not charging properly. This has been troubleshot with Apple Care over the phone. Apple Care set up Genius Bar appointment. More troubleshooting. Unable to duplicate via their test rig..."

Read All 701 reviews Customer Service

American Broadcasting Company

1.7 (111 reviews)
    • Media
    • abc.go.com

"You have cancelled the only show on abc worth watching, the best show they have. Way to go, grow up and get together with Dish and fix this mess."

Read All 417 reviews Customer Service

American Automobile Association

1.5 (125 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.aaa.com

"AAA doesnt replace a dead car battery in central Va where I live. Their solution is to tow my car to the nearest garage to have a new battery installed. Ridiculous solution."

Read All 413 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (4,590 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.aliexpress.com

"I was not able to speak to someone in Customer service or complete my order transaction. I still havent received an order I made almost 2 months ago I am very disappointed in their customer service."

Read All 9013 reviews Customer Service

AirTran Airways

3.3 (1 review)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.airtran.com

"I trusted AirTran again and again they have failed me. My family and I went on a vacation cruise last year and upon returning we found that AirTran had lost all 7 of our bags!!! It took 6 hrs of extreme persistence to get the..."

Read All 107 reviews Customer Service