Browse Companies in Austell, Georgia

Life Storage

1.6 (163 reviews)
    • Moving and Storage
    • www.lifestorage.com

"So when I called my payment in. The recording told me my exact payment amount. A week or so later life storage come sending me a letter with a late notice of 24.00Shocked"

Read All 232 reviews Customer Service

Lg Electronics

1.5 (587 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.lg.com

"Refrigerator broke back in July, we have made countless calls to get this resolved. We were disconnected several times and got absolutely no where most other times we called. We were then told that they could not find anyone to..."

Read All 1348 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Levis

1.8 (127 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.levi.com

"I want to do a new showroom of Levi's.
    I want to take showroom at Bhubaneswar. What was the procedure please tell me like
    what was the investment
    How can I start
    When I invest what was the margin
    Like these so please contact me"

Read All 197 reviews Customer Service

Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies

1.8 (145 reviews)
    • Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies
    • www.lesliespool.com

"we are a first time above ground pool owner, so we have lots of questions. My husband today went into the location at Eastex Frwy in Beaumont TX, salesperson Christopher was working today. As my husband walked into the door to..."

Read All 207 reviews Customer Service

LensCrafters

1.7 (217 reviews)
    • Medical Supplies and Equipment
    • www.lenscrafters.com

"I went to local Athens Lenscrafter store to get routine exam. I was unknowingly up sold for $99.00 eye exam that i could get from free to $59.00 elsewhere. Picked frames and lenses with consultant and was SOLD a bill of goods..."

Read All 664 reviews Customer Service

LabCorp

1.7 (877 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers
    • www.labcorp.com

"If it didn't happen twice, I would have let it go. But I go all through the trouble of appointment setting and end up being ignored because the girl at the desk doesn't see me on the computer. Two different times they have told..."

Read All 1551 reviews Customer Service

Kroger

2.5 (593 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.kroger.com

"Kroger Customer service at Corporate never answers the phone. All i get are prompts for different departments. Just about all say they are not in service. How do I get a live person?"

Read All 1280 reviews Customer Service

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (378 reviews)
    • Jewelry and Accessories
    • www.kay.com

"Good morning, My name is Bruce Haney and I purchased a custom designed engagement ring 3 years ago. In that time the shank broke 4 times, the diamond setting broke and now one of the diamonds on the side of the ring fell out...."

Read All 1062 reviews Customer Service

Jimmy Johns

2.2 (968 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.jimmyjohns.com

"I order from Jimmy John's on a regular basis. I noticed the prices on my sandwich fluctuates sometime I paid 14 other times I pay under 12. I called to order my husband a sandwich today, you spoke on the situation from last night..."

Read All 1875 reviews Customer Service

Jersey Mikes Subs

2.2 (290 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.jerseymikes.com

"Had a horrible experience this evening at one of local stores that i regularly visit along with my son. Not only was i passed on by multiple patrons who ordered after me; upon enquiry, i was lied to on the face. Need to request..."

Read All 470 reviews Customer Service