Browse Companies in Austell, Georgia

Petsmart

1.9 (629 reviews)
    • Pet Stores
    • www.petsmart.com

"I took my dog to petsmart because he needed a haircut and I could not get in anywhere else for weeks. Hesitant, I went against my gut because of things I've read and used them. Not even a day later I noticed my Pomchi itching non..."

Read All 1437 reviews Customer Service

Penske Truck Rental

1.9 (85 reviews)
    • Rentals
    • www.pensketruckrental.com

"I returned truck as promised not late full tank of gas they only gave back some of the deposit 137 and some change the use was 151 and some change they still owe me about 40.00 and thats what i paid in cash paid 288.18 off card..."

Read All 130 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Paycom

3.3 (112 reviews)
    • Accounting
    • www.paycom.com

"We’d be happy to help! Our team has reached out to you via email. If you did not receive the message, please reach out to us at feedback@paycomonline.com."

Read All 245 reviews Customer Service

Officemax

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • Gadgets and Accessories
    • www.officemax.com

"When I connected through to a representative and said hello somehow the call was dropped. The second time I called on this matter no one was speaking on the other end and I held on the call for over 12 minutes. I think Ill try to..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

NACA

2.5 (447 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages
    • www.naca.com

"My house was bought in 2003 for 99;000 now I am oweing 186.000 I don't understand I feel that I am going to l9se my house because of this my daughter give me your number, so if you can help me fixed this I will be greatful."

Read All 872 reviews Customer Service

Moes

1.9 (38 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.moes.com

"Your recruiter Anne Alder came into my work this morning trying to recruit people so i provided her with my number. Once she called I realized my husband would be interested in the position she was hiring for so I provided her..."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Microsoft

1.6 (625 reviews)
    • Software
    • www.microsoft.com

"I am really frustrated as i cannot access my email and now unable to pay bill and complete personal transactions. My password reset forms have been rejected as i am asked to indicate emails sent using tge account however this..."

Read All 1377 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2,607 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"Every person in that place had the ugliest attitude I've ever seen. Regardless of what you order they will hive you what they want you to have. I ordered nuggets and was given BBQ sauce. I asked for sweet and sour and they..."

Read All 5071 reviews Customer Service

Mavis Discount Tire

1.6 (1,001 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.mavistire.com

"Terrible customer service. Wait time over 3 hours to find out they didn't have the number of tires I needed. I wasn't kept informed about the reason for the delay."

Read All 1510 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (4,114 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"Somehow a driver got a hold of my banking information which was NOT LINKED to Lyft and tried to take money out. Fortunately, my bank declined the transaction!!!
    They attempted by way of routing and checking account number Angry:w..."

Read All 11443 reviews Customer Service