Browse Companies in Austell, Georgia

1.5 (14,316 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Hello,
    I'm Woohyuk Choi and using uber eats pass in Pittsburgh, PA.
    Recently I got an email that my auto insurance was cancelled because of using uber eats. They say I need to prove I'm not using my car for delivering cuz my previou..."

Read All 29476 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,797 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"Wrong dinner meal delivered. Dinner left at front door, driver did not ring doorbell. Terrible service, no communications with me. Very hard for a customer to call Uber customer service to discuss this problem!!!"

Read All 13365 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Taco Bell

2.0 (2,758 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.tacobell.com

"I called at 10 am an got the answer machine say call when open at 8 it a Mon an they say they open but no one on phones"

Read All 4783 reviews Customer Service

Stratford Career Institute

2.4 (96 reviews)
    • Education
    • www.scitraining.com

"I asked for information regarding taking classes, and there was no end to the communication I received. I spoke with the school on several occasions letting them know that I would not be attending due to my doctors saying I had 3..."

Read All 314 reviews Customer Service

Springleaf Financial

1.4 (163 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages
    • m.springleaffinancial.com

"I had an account with springleaf about 15 years ago, all paid for and it still appears in my credit today. They remove the item just to post back in a short time and specially when I am trying to purchase a new home and they are..."

Read All 463 reviews Customer Service

Smartstyle

1.8 (649 reviews)
    • Beauty Salons and Spas
    • www.smartstyle.com

"Made appointment with your company and was totally left hanging waiting for a hour and my stylist did not show up. Terrible experience with this company in Summerfield Fl. Never will I recommend this company to anyone."

Read All 1269 reviews Customer Service

Sling TV

2.0 (1,142 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.sling.com

"No Sunday Night Football
    No Sunday Night Football
    No Sunday Night Football"

Read All 1967 reviews Customer Service

Skylight One

2.0 (530 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.skylightpaycard.com

"Your company still refuses to give my daughter her late fathers funds left on his Skylight Card. She proved that she is his only next of kin. She provided all your company requested. They have told her for 3 months that its being..."

Read All 1097 reviews Customer Service

Six Flags Over Georgia

1.0 (1 review)
    • Theme Parks
    • www.sixflags.com

"The Crystal Pistol show was closed (they said because of Covid-19, but yet we had to stand in line shoulder to shoulder to get food for 3 hours to get a meal on our meal ticket we bought). That could be quite a Covid spreader!..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Ross Dress For Less

2.4 (552 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.rossstores.com

"I visit Ross stores all over the valley because my wife like the sales and clothes there , but almost all the Ross stores have their restrooms open but no ,not the one in Avondale (99 the and McDowell) . That sucks because being..."

Read All 958 reviews Customer Service