Browse Companies in Austell, Georgia

Six Flags

1.9 (184 reviews)
    • Theme Parks
    • www.sixflags.com

"I paid for the pass.My son never used, because Covid-19 He wants to used today 9/11/21, but I didn't appear active anymore. It's not fair, I paid for nothing. Please, help."

Read All 316 reviews Customer Service

TruGreen

1.4 (888 reviews)
    • Landscaping and Gardening
    • www.trugreen.com

"I was over charged. I never received my discount for paying in full. (almost $500) My lawn looks worse than when i called them. No one came to treat my lawn for 50 days ( no visit in month of July at all). I get constant calls,..."

Read All 1931 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Regal Cinemas

2.2 (416 reviews)
    • Cinemas and Theaters
    • www.regmovies.com

"I want to cancel my subscription And I dont have the option to do so there should be an option to cancel"

Read All 748 reviews Customer Service

Red Lobster

2.3 (501 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.redlobster.com

"The manager sat me down and I was at the booth for at less 10 min with no help,Theres a couple and a child walked in later ( white) he sat them down and told them he was going to get the same waiter for them and he did under 1minu..."

Read All 865 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1,523 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.homedepot.com

"They delivered my Samsung Refrigerator with the doors opening the wrong way. He said it wouldn't open up that way. He could've tried but he didn't. I can't use the Refrigerator opening that way. I would like to get a different..."

Read All 3281 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,851 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"I have an ongoing issue with this company. I would greatly appreciate if they would be more professional by notifying me of the exact expected date of delivery of packages, and NOT email me of an expected date of delivery and chan..."

Read All 6293 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,298 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"DIFFICULTIES RETURNING EQUIPMENT. TRIED EVERY THING SUGGESTED BY YOUR EMPLOYEES--NOTHING HAS WORKED. ON HOLD AT LEAST 1 HOUR EACH TIME--HUNG UP ON AT LEAST 5 TIMES--ASKED TO TALK TO SUPERVISOR AND REFUSED--SENIOR CITIZEN, UNABLE..."

Read All 13511 reviews Customer Service

American Disposal Services

1.4 (121 reviews)
    • Waste And Recycling Services
    • www.americandisposal.com

"I would like to have my account credited for a number of missed yard waste pickups. They didn't come last week because an email was sent that pickup would be Saturday and that didn't happen. Its probably not going to happen..."

Read All 215 reviews Customer Service

Waypoint Homes

1.6 (165 reviews)
    • Real Estate
    • waypointhomes.com

"Delivery of cabinets contractor will not give me any info"

Read All 236 reviews Customer Service

Waffle House

2.4 (1,292 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"I have been a Waffle House customer for years!!!!!!!! I used to have great service! Now you have drug addicts for managers!!! I will never let my kids back!!!!!! And try and call and make a complaint and they hang up on..."

Read All 2236 reviews Customer Service