Browse Utility Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Utility

Entrust Energy

1.7 (31 reviews)
    • www.entrustenergy.com

"I recently took over the billing duties at my company which I have worked at for 30 years. I received a phone call from Entrust &;;;;; the "REP" told me that we had to re-up our contract ASAP because our contract was running..."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Ecyclebest

1.4 (126 reviews)
    • www.ecyclebest.com

"I sent my computer and the price they emailed me was alot lower then the quote online. I asked for it back 5 times for 2 months straight during September and October. I never got it back or heard a response."

Read All 248 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Choctaw Electric Cooperative

1.0 (1 review)
    • choctawelectric.com

"*** Choctaw electric coop bbbb b. Bbbbbbbbitches. *** you *** you *** you *** you choctaw electric greedy mother ***"

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

ARCO

1.8 (215 reviews)
    • www.arco.com

"I subscribed for the $20 oz coffee subscription twice and got charged twice , but the bar code does not work. I tried at 3 different participating locations . I get treated as if I used the offer already for the day instead of hel..."

Read All 386 reviews Customer Service

Ambit Energy

2.2 (111 reviews)
    • ww2.ambitenergy.com

"On Jan 7th, 2021 our service was dropped from Ambit Energy, due to an Inadvertent Loss. I contacted Ambit and they were NO HELP at all. I contacted Oncor and they submitted a form to Ambit for us to be put back with them. We were..."

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service

Allied Waste

1.3 (18 reviews)
    • alliedwaste.com

"Poor communication. I was told that they will pickup cans at no cost per customer service. I was a customer over 12 years and had to move. Asked for garbage can p/u and they stated no charge but then I got a bill for $75 to p/u..."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service