Browse Utility Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Utility

Potomac Edison

1.3 (21 reviews)
    • www.firstenergycorp.com

"A huge dead tree, not pissed...but in few yrs its gonna come down knock out power to a few on ward ln in Augista wv..Can't miss it"

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Osterman Propane

1.6 (70 reviews)
    • www.ostermangas.com

"I never got a bill for the minimum usage fee, which is very high, from 11/24/20. Just got a bill today marked Past Due with finance charges for 3 months!!!!! I really hate this company. I always pay them this ridiculous fee right..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Oklahoma Gas And Electric

1.4 (26 reviews)
    • www.oge.com

"OG&E should be out of business. They operate like a 3rd world country. Of course the politicians have to get their pockets lined. Thats for all the rate increases they approve for this worthless company. We should protest..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Nortek Global Hvac

1.0 (16 reviews)
    • www.nortekhvac.com

"I just wanted to register my new Miller Furnace to find about the warranty. All I received were rude responses about contacting a lawyer."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Infinity Water

1.1 (2 reviews)
    • infinitywater.net

"i was just berated by there management because i questioned what they did with credit card information the 1st time i gave it to them. they show up at my door two weeks later and say they need payment. when i told them they..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Infinite Energy

1.6 (13 reviews)
    • www.infiniteenergy.com

"I think we have a gas leak and you have no emergency number to call. Adios ... I will find a provider who cates about our safety."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Gulf Power

1.6 (81 reviews)
    • www.gulfpower.com

"None mmmmmmmmmmnn jhjjkkonsjdbdy.baksicbrhsjjsjdbdbhxx djsododkvovvYsmldjgkgbsjjcbdjdlvngxhfnfmnfgcmf"

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service
  • "I highly DO NOT recommend!!!! I called this business to set up gas in a new condo I was moving into and the call taker that took my info. input my info. incorrectly. The technician ended up turning on the gas in the WRONG unit due..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Fort Loudoun Electric

1.5 (2 reviews)
    • www.flec.org

"We were disconnected for late payment- 11 days late. The bill was due Christmas day I called on a friday to explain we have been off for holidays with no unemployment or anything and she told me monday 10 am disconnect. I call..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Florida Water Analysis

4.8 (10 reviews)
    • www.floridawateranalysis.com

"GENO, THE OWNER INSTALLED A 9600$ SYSTEM TO ELIMINATE THE SMELL FROM OUR WATER. I HAVE CALLED BI-WEEKLY WITH COMPLAINTS FOR OVER 1 1/2 YEARS AND STILL THE PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED. MIKE AND RICK BOTH ATTEMPT TO TRY AND FIX THE PROBLE..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service