Browse Utility Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Utility

Entergy

1.5 (348 reviews)
    • www.entergy.com

"My account # IS 3313****, FOR 5526 MONMOUTH AVE. B.R., LA. 70808. AN AMOUNT OF $580.00 WAS ATTACHED TO MY BILL FOR OCTOBER. I CALLED AND SPOKE WITH THERESA, AFTER HOLDING FOR AN HOUR AND 25 MINS. SOMEONE WAS TO CONTACT ME . ON OCT..."

Read All 567 reviews Customer Service

Chevron

1.7 (61 reviews)
    • www.chevron.com

"You want more? He comes to the window because inside is closed due to after hours at night it was around 1:30 am I tell him I want some water 2 bottles. I thought he was asking what kind so I replied doesnt matter, little do you..."

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Atmos Energy

1.5 (142 reviews)
    • atmosenergy.com

"I have gas pipes running thur my land and when I bought my house. We were told that we could not build on it and it was between the two yellow signs. Now cut bush or trees down twice and they where not between the sign."

Read All 212 reviews Customer Service

Verengo Solar Plus

1.0 (5 reviews)
    • www.verengosolar.com

"Repair needed to microinverter. Part is being mailed. Please advise how this can be resolved since it needs to get fixed"

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Stream Energy

2.7 (2 reviews)
    • www.streamenergy.net

"The lady was ever so nice this morning. She extended my already extended payment. It was for the 8th of Sept. They first extended til the 27th of Sept.Today i called. Im to make this months and next months on the 10/8/2021. Which..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Sawnee EMC

1.2 (21 reviews)
    • www.sawnee.com

"A tree limb fell on our power line and ripped the conduit pipe from our house. They promptly came out and removed the power line and the meter from the house. No instructions from the guys who came from Sawnee EMC. We had an..."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Rymes Propane and Oil

1.9 (58 reviews)
    • www.rymesheating.com

"I was pleased when a representative from this company said they could provide propane service for a generator I am having installed but it has turned out to be a disaster. They said they could provide service in November and..."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service

Right Now Heat Cool

3.3 (1 review)
    • Utility

" Last week Marco and Juan did a full replacement of my furnace and a/c system, including checking me out on the new thermostat control. I want to compliment everyone and them in particular or a good, professional and effective..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Pur

2.7 (40 reviews)
    • www.pur.com

"Please send me a replacement lid for my brand new Pur 11 Cup Pitcher. I just purchased it online from Walmart in Knoxville TN. I have tried exchanging it but unfortunately they are not receiving any Pur 11 cup pitchers right now...."

Read All 77 reviews Customer Service

Progress Energy

• www.progress-energy.com

"I've repeated tried to work with PGN to obtain answers to my questions. As of today (more than a year later), they have not yet responded to them all.

========================================