Browse Utility Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Utility

Georgia Power

1.8 (177 reviews)
    • www.georgiapower.com

"This is a request to disconnect my service at my residence at the address of -
    6558 Roswell rd apt 1152 sandy springs Georgia 30328"

Read All 305 reviews Customer Service

Georgia Natural Gas

1.3 (48 reviews)
    • gng.com

"The wait time on the phone for customer service is absolutely unbearable. And most times when a person finally picks up the call (after you wait anywhere from 15 - 35 minutes or more) you are then either told to continue to hold..."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

AmeriGas

1.4 (706 reviews)
    • www.amerigas.com

"I am a reseller. Contract with AmeriGas. Leaking tank. Bill me for leaks on their own equipment. No customer support.. they are the worst in the world. Tired of losing money. Screw AmeriGas.avoid Amerigas"

Read All 1741 reviews Customer Service

RainSoft

2.9 (86 reviews)
    • www.rainsoft.com

"We're currently looking into this matter with our dealer in California. It appears the customer purchased a system in a different state, which we don't know how long ago that was. As the manufacturer of RainSoft, we offer..."

Read All 241 reviews Customer Service

Jackson EMC

1.4 (65 reviews)
    • www.jacksonemc.com

"Jackson Emc just dont care. They will not return your call to ask about surge protection. I thought they would help me with this."

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service

Texaco

1.7 (77 reviews)
    • www.texaco.com

"I had a bad experience at your Texaco store at the DFW Airport at the South Entrance 2400 Aviation way on September 8th 2021 around 8.50 pm. Went in there to transact business but the lady was on the phone.
    I didn't know what she w..."

Read All 150 reviews Customer Service

Shell

1.8 (290 reviews)
    • www.shell.com

"Info on deceased information for husband. I need benefits information or someone who can help me because I have questions"

Read All 571 reviews Customer Service

GreyStone Power

1.7 (31 reviews)
    • www.greystonepower.com

"buenas tardes quisiera que se reparara la luz de un poste en la calle villa rica hwy. el numero del poste es AN246 el poste de luz esta ubicado en 450 b villa rica hwy dallas ga 30157"

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Commerce Energy

1.3 (58 reviews)
    • www.commerceenergy.com

"One of your representatives came to my house and over the phone supposed to have signed me up for your program. I was told things that when I checked were not true. Please cancel any program you signed me up for"

Read All 224 reviews Customer Service

Florida Power And Light Company

1.8 (185 reviews)
    • www.fpl.com

"I had my power disconnected and the autopay was still taken out of my account and i need my money back"

Read All 338 reviews Customer Service