Browse Universities, Colleges and Schools Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Universities, Colleges and Schools

Brown Mackie College

1.5 (102 reviews)
    • www.brownmackie.edu

"I Still have about 3 more classes that I didnt get a Chance to Obtain. I need them to make it Easier for myself and others."

Read All 330 reviews Customer Service

University Of Phoenix

1.3 (57 reviews)
    • www.phoenix.edu

"I need to get an official transcript mailed directly to a potential employer. How do I do that? They want the transcript in a sealed envelope directly to them."

Read All 295 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Virginia College

1.6 (53 reviews)
    • www.vc.edu

"Continuous no answer and I connected parchment ! Im not getting anywhere Virginia college with this w"

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service

Devry University

1.2 (27 reviews)
    • www.devry.edu

"I do not recommend DeVry to anyone. They are very uninformative, unprofessional, the teachers are awful, the advisors are horrible, the classroom settings are the worst I have ever been in; I can go on and on. DeVry will..."

Read All 108 reviews Customer Service

The College Network

1.1 (45 reviews)
    • www.collegenetwork.com

"I enrolled in the LPN-RN program several years ago. I paid on a monthly basis until the tuition was paid-in-full. Life interfered, as did my health, and I struggled to begin the program. I figured since the school prided itself..."

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service

The Art Institute

1.4 (42 reviews)
    • www.artinstitutes.edu

"This institute lost my transcripts and then charged me to receive a copy without providing them. They've closed and are now refusing to take responsibility."

Read All 134 reviews Customer Service

Roadmaster Drivers School

1.7 (46 reviews)
    • www.roadmaster.com

"Angelo Correa student Advisor.
    Don't have any customer service skill.
    This person is unprofessional."

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

Primrose Schools

1.7 (37 reviews)
    • www.primroseschools.com

"First off I would Like to address anyone that is trying to work at this school. They are racist I ran across a lot of problems at this school Im a very quiet person dont really mess with to many people because I am shy... but they..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

Paul Mitchell Schools

2.1 (75 reviews)
    • paulmitchell.edu

"I really hoped and believe that after having terrible experiences in the work force, that coming to school would be better. However, being a African American in Paul Mitchell has been a very rough experience. I have witnessed..."

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Medix College Of Smyrna

1.6 (1 review)
    • Universities, Colleges and Schools

"Completed the course but when i went to take national registry my name wasnt on the list Medix had lost all my information. High school transcripts, clinical hrs, class hrs...everything. They cleared that i had been in classes..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service