Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Transportation and Logistics

Freightcenter

1.5 (31 reviews)
    • www.freightcenter.com

"I am literally in shock over the callousness and lack of concern of - Freight Center, located at 34125 U.S. 19 N., Suite 300, Palm Harbor, Florida 34684. Their telephone number is 1-80*-716-****.
    They advertise themselves as expert..."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

FC Arnold Trucking

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics

"I worked for this company for two weeks and they didn’t want to pay me. I had issues purchasing gas and the company totally had me sitting for hours waiting. The dispatcher, owner, and broker all work together to scam the driver..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Estes Express Lines

1.4 (111 reviews)
    • www.estes-express.com

"Estes shipped a very expensive, non replaceable piece of machinery for my Metal Fabrication business. The forklift driver drove into the machine instead of picking it up from under the pallet. They damaged the front panel and..."

Read All 168 reviews Customer Service

DHL

1.3 (337 reviews)
    • www.dhl.com

"My home loan at DHFL in since 2018 and I was very disappointed due service issue regarding my home loan against subsidy and very very poor response from customer care and as well as DHFL staff at ahmedabad branch office I was..."

Read All 921 reviews Customer Service

Dannie Gilder Horse Transportation

2.0 (32 reviews)
    • www.danniegilder.com

"On 7/18/2019, I contacted Dannie Gilder Horse Transport to ship my new horse from Michigan to Maryland. He provided a quote for cost and schedule and I booked his services that required me to wire money to his account. After recei..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Conway Freight

2.0 (22 reviews)
    • www.con-way.com

"I type in the zip and your system can not find it. I am un able to track my order."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

Central Refrigerated Service

2.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.centralref.com

"This is just for your(safety) information and concerns that you keep your liability insurance at maximum levels. (we had a huge truck accident here in Denver. Seems as though the driver made a huge mistake)
    Now my story
    We were trav..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Car Shipping Carriers

5.0 (1 review)
    • carshippingcarriers.com

"Car Shipping Carriers helped me with moving my vehicle from Florida up to New York and they did a great job. They were upfront about the entire process, they quoted me a good price, they picked up the day they said they would..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Bluegrace Logistics

1.1 (20 reviews)
    • www.mybluegrace.com

"Do not use this company! Held our freight at the terminal for a week and would not return any calls. Can not speak to a person. You must leave messages. Do not use regardless of the cost! Not worth it."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Aramex

1.3 (461 reviews)
    • www.aramex.com

"I had sent a courier to my son on 27th September, 2021 from Jaipur to Dublin, Ireland..It was delivered to him on 18th October, 2021..
    I am unhappy with this courier service.."

Read All 811 reviews Customer Service