Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Georgia, Atlanta
Transportation and Logistics

Rubber Stamp Champ

• www.rubberstampchamp.com

"Ordered a simple rubber stamp to be shipped first class mail, ordered 11-8....their weak answer when called on the 14th, we reserve the right to wait 21 days for delivery!...Really, bad service, not discript shipping explanation o..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Roadie

1.2 (7 reviews)
    • www.roadie.com

"Recientemente bloquearon mi cuenta para arreglar un problema de licencia de conducir y aun tienen mi cuenta bloqueada , porfavor arreglen el problema para poder comenzar a trabajar"

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Parcel2Go

1.6 (365 reviews)
    • www.parcel2go.com

"On the 23/9/21 I sent a parcel via Yodel from your site ,on checking the tracking I found a message stating there was a problem with the address .I rang Collect / Yodel customer care who couldn't tell me what the problem was but..."

Read All 616 reviews Customer Service

OnTrac

1.2 (300 reviews)
    • www.ontrac.com

"I was notified of a package delivery, however the package was not at my door. It was nowhere to be found. I messaged ontrac who said they'd get in touch with the driver and let me know what he says. Four days later, I've yet to..."

Read All 448 reviews Customer Service

Landstar

1.5 (4 reviews)
    • www.landstar.com

"My husband had a major stroke
    March 1,2021. He was under a load and I contacted Landstar right away to get this load back to them. I talked to a Tonysha H******* and she said it needed to be towed. I asked would I be charged towing..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

JB Hunt

1.7 (33 reviews)
    • www.jbhunt.com

"Sat on load for 5 days was told I would get a revised tender. Still waiting.
    Agent does not return calls or emails."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Indigo Logistics

• Transportation and Logistics

"Indigo Logistics, LLC is a professional car exporter shipper and domestic transportation broker company.

We do Shipping from All major ports in USA.
    Buying Assistance. We Can Buy Cars and Any Type of Equipment at the Best Market P..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Home Direct USA

1.3 (16 reviews)
    • www.homedirectusa.com

"Ordered a Madison park comforter and had to call them several times to find out when it was going to be shipped. Every time I talked to Ray I got a different answer. Finally got the comforter and I need to return it. The color..."

Read All 107 reviews Customer Service

Hilldrup

• www.hilldrup.com

"These movers loaded their truck in record time on "RED Bull". They took everything apart in California and lost the screws; We got someone elses bed frames. A valuable picture was stolen among other things. They let water into..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Genesis Logistics One Of Riverdale

1.0 (1 review)
    • listings.findthecompany.com

"Please people be careful. He preys on Married women. If you work or have dealings with Ian Wint he’s a lying *** Watch your back and your wife."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service