Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Transportation and Logistics

Swift Transportation

1.8 (64 reviews)
    • www.swifttrans.com

"I have some ticket that couldn't be use because of COVID-19 I will like to see if I can use for Disney on ice that is coming this winter"

Read All 252 reviews Customer Service

Newgistics

1.1 (477 reviews)
    • newgistics.com

"No One can tell us where the package is. Every time I called they informed as of 01/14/21 it was picked up by shipper ( What is newgistic). Same information i got online. Hello, anyone can help? You guys can not avoid..."

Read All 675 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Xpo Logistics

1.1 (301 reviews)
    • www.xpo.com

"The XPO distribution site in San Bernardino is directly across the street from my house. I have had many problems with the drivers, the staff and the City. Drivers are rude and disrespectful. Truck parked, engine off, lights..."

Read All 425 reviews Customer Service

Two Men And A Truck

1.5 (43 reviews)
    • www.twomenandatruck.com

"If you hire them and are not happy after reading my review of 2 Men and A Truck and how they treat senior citizens it's your fault. I feel my wife of 54 years, 73 years young and me, being 75 years old, wouldn't hire them to pick..."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Freightquote

1.4 (51 reviews)
    • www.freightquote.com

"You will see on it almost all of the reviews. Tried to hit our credit card for an addtional $75.00 . We put a hold on our credit card and Freightquote would still try to hit the card usually after midnight every other night. Had..."

Read All 160 reviews Customer Service

Estes Forwarding Worldwide

1.9 (112 reviews)
    • www.efwnow.com

"On approximately October 2 I ordered a large item from Walmart, with a projected delivery date on or before October 14th. Walmart indicated that the order was shipped on the 4th, and EFW indicated the order was picked up that..."

Read All 159 reviews Customer Service

All Weather Auto Transport

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • www.allweatherauto.net

"Last December I contracted with Anthony to ship my car from Florida to Michigan in May, 2016 and back to Florida in October 2016. Anthony quoted a fee of $150 each way for his service and $500. each way for the carrier. Like a..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Southern Refrigerated Transport

1.6 (14 reviews)
    • www.southernref.com

"This morning in IN 80-94 WB, one these jerks was so close up on a small car, that the car basically disappeared making it look like this semis tractor had flood lights on it! There were 3 other lanes open!!! This uncallex for!!!
    R1..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Shipito

1.8 (55 reviews)
    • www.shipito.com

"Shipito lost 5 of our packages last July. We filed for a refund in August and nothing. You cannot call them, only email. They will lie to you and scam you.. and will not refund. Do NOT use this service. Run as far away as you can..."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

E Zpass

1.4 (80 reviews)
    • e-zpassiag.com

"It does not take calls at all, asks to call later. Please contact me at 610348****, Julia Smirny
    My tag # G4*0220897*****
    I have been trying to resolve this issue for ages.
    Jksmirny@***.com