Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Transportation and Logistics

UPS

1.4 (2,143 reviews)
    • www.ups.com

"I ordered a $2000 computer, which was supposed to REQUIRE a signature in order to be delivered. Instead, an expensive and fragile piece of equipment was just left on my porch for all to see, rain or shine. I've never had any..."

Read All 6134 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,851 reviews)
    • www.fedex.com

"I have an ongoing issue with this company. I would greatly appreciate if they would be more professional by notifying me of the exact expected date of delivery of packages, and NOT email me of an expected date of delivery and chan..."

Read All 6293 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

UPS Store

1.5 (238 reviews)
    • www.theupsstore.com

"last week..my daughter and I were putting together her wedding invitations and we were short 64 stamps so I ran up to ups real quick, its up the street, and they charged me 18.00 a book, and 5 single stamps and I paid $67.00! I wa..."

Read All 654 reviews Customer Service

Central Transport

1.8 (206 reviews)
    • www.centraltransportint.com

"The shipment that was promised by Central Transit to be delivered in 3 days taking 2 weeks now . Nobody to talk to . Customer service is horrible . My business is loosing money every day is getting delayed"

Read All 480 reviews Customer Service

Werner Enterprises

1.8 (47 reviews)
    • werner.com

"ClappingAfter buy of ecm of 142million.dispatch has not been pleasant towards ecm drivers.when we call in when our system.down or ask a question they are disrespectful and hang up."

Read All 232 reviews Customer Service

Uship

1.6 (175 reviews)
    • www.uship.com

"I was DOUBLE CHARGED, I'm out of $1000.00!!! No one has assisted to get me my refund. I keep getting random emails about how to initiate my refund. It did not take ALL of this work for UShip to take my money. How about you get..."

Read All 654 reviews Customer Service

Saia

1.4 (129 reviews)
    • www.saia.com

"30 days and no delivery. Nothing but lies and worthless apologies. Never been treated this poorly and repeatedly lied to in my life."

Read All 288 reviews Customer Service

LaserShip

1.2 (1,089 reviews)
    • lasership.com

"Horrible , you guys don't help customers . You guys should be shut down . I'm going to reach out i saw reviews online and multiple people say you lost their packages . Your customer service people are rude , they aren't helpful..."

Read All 1858 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Logistics

1.9 (219 reviews)
    • logistics.amazon.com

"Want to get Amazon delivery franchise. I want IHS, but I don't run any type of Shop. Please guide regarding this."

Read All 566 reviews Customer Service

Uncle Bobs

2.0 (42 reviews)
    • www.unclebobs.com

"They now want to charge $4.95 to take payment over the phone! Enough is Enough Moving my things soon! Beware consumers"

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service