Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Supermarkets and Malls

WalMart

2.2 (4544 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"Just read and tell me if this is right? I just want to know if this is what Walmart agrees with my problem?"

Read All 10458 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.9 (2523 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"3rd.can they be Serious.
    And already known that helping would track album's sold over normal in a three ratio used."

Read All 6733 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lowes

2.0 (3252 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"You need to get rid of your independent floor installers in Asheville. I have built new construction houses and have never had a installer to refuse to lay floor because air conditioning not hooked up. You can't hook air until you..."

Read All 6588 reviews Customer Service

Publix

2.7 (378 reviews)
    • www.publix.com

"I went into Publix today looking for bell peppers. I found what I was looking for. I purchased individual red peppers, 3 individual, orange peppers, and 3 individual yellow peppers. I went to the cashier and the total for 9..."

Read All 1145 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1466 reviews)
    • www.homedepot.com

"No body would help me I got hung up on and I spend so much money with and inside of Home Depot I have spent over a million dollars easy in the last 17 years at Home Depot and this is *** I was treated like a drug addict the lady..."

Read All 3199 reviews Customer Service

Family Dollar

2.3 (941 reviews)
    • www.familydollar.com

"on the 12th of June around 3 p.m. approximately I was injured by a piece of equipment left in the aisle by an employee. I was told I will be contacted left my contact information and have not heard back from anyone. Please..."

Read All 2059 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (997 reviews)
    • www.target.com

"Hi this about the above order number. I was the shopper at Target, and a lot of items are not located where the shopping list says, which is fine when the employees of the store are willing to help for what they are being paid for..."

Read All 2906 reviews Customer Service

Dollar General Corporation

2.6 (1028 reviews)
    • www.dollargeneral.com

"684 bertkouns industrial loop Shreveport la. What is up with DG stores not allowing paying customer's to use the restrooms."

Read All 2128 reviews Customer Service

Costco

2.6 (723 reviews)
    • www.costco.com

"Selected delivery date after ordering a mattress. Delivery day came and with a confirmation. No one called or emailed and no delivery took place. Stayed home from work because received notice of delivery. Lost work time and 24..."

Read All 1694 reviews Customer Service

Sams Club

2.3 (876 reviews)
    • www.samsclub.com

"I am partially blind and mistyped addres by 1(one) number and did not catch it until a day later. Called to get it corrected as the credit card is also issued to my address. The item i ordered is over $600 and if address does not..."

Read All 2089 reviews Customer Service