Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Waffle House

2.4 (1210 reviews)
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"Im wanting my last paycheck stum I asked the Manager at #911 she told me I had to call to get it my name is Sandra Ort my email address is sandyort59@***.com my address is 236 Hollow Lane Mount Holly NC 28120 thank you"

Read All 2112 reviews Customer Service

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2232 reviews)
    • www.steaknshake.com

"I was in the drive-through for two minutes when Attendance came and said just so you know we dont have any shakes. I then asked for a courtesy fries because a customer was behind me and several in front of me and there was no way..."

Read All 3676 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Golden Corral

2.3 (675 reviews)
    • www.goldencorral.com

"Cashier name Calvin refused to give my mom her senior discount by not telling the truth about the times you can get the discount, he said you can only get senior discount at lunch time, I found out later you can get the senior..."

Read All 1350 reviews Customer Service

Chilis

2.2 (980 reviews)
    • www.chilis.com

"After placing our orders the waiter returned to the table three different times to verify the order after we had already waited over an hour to receive our food. Upon receiving our food the orders were still wrong and incomplete...."

Read All 1596 reviews Customer Service

Dennys Restaurant

2.2 (557 reviews)
    • www.dennys.com

"Ordered a slam, pancakes were cold - would not melt the butter on top. Hash Browns were sort of warm but not really nice. Never asked if things are okay. Restroom filthy - not cleaned properly for months. Please see pics. Please..."

Read All 1228 reviews Customer Service

Outback Steakhouse

2.3 (1191 reviews)
    • www.outback.com

"waitress called my boyfriend the unabomber, a *** and said he resembled one of the columbine shooters."

Read All 2019 reviews Customer Service

Applebees

2.3 (401 reviews)
    • www.applebees.com

"This week I ordered spare ribs take out from Applebee's on Big Bend Road in Florida by Door Dash. The ribs were so hard I couldn't even bite into them and had to throw them all away. I will never order from this Applebee's again."

Read All 982 reviews Customer Service

TGI Fridays

2.2 (394 reviews)
    • www.tgifridays.com

"HORRIBLE service. I was told we wouldn't seated in 45 min. We were seated after waiting a while 2 hours. I fell asleep waiting to be seated. After getting there customer service was horrible.i was warned by a previous customer..."

Read All 707 reviews Customer Service

Benihana

2.2 (146 reviews)
    • www.benihana.com

"Hi my name is Patricia Moy. I have some promotional gift cards that expired yesterday, and I called the store manager. The manager told me to contact corporate to get it extended. Please give me a call at 612388****"

Read All 260 reviews Customer Service

Cracker Barrel

2.6 (620 reviews)
    • www.crackerbarrel.com

"Two of us ordered breakfast and one ordered a chicken salad. Waited close to an hour for the three meals. Was told by the waitress that they were short of help an the kitchen was behind. We told her we understood. When we finally..."

Read All 1125 reviews Customer Service