Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Service Centers and Repairs

Tires Plus

1.8 (267 reviews)
    • www.tiresplus.com

"Do Took my car in for a tuneup. And oiil change, then I started getting told owe your got to pay for this you got to pay for that, because they didnt know they had to remove certain things for tuneup! Finally got my car back..."

Read All 685 reviews Customer Service

Pep Boys

1.8 (440 reviews)
    • www.pepboys.com

"6I gave a two week notice for
    6-15-21. Because of Carlos Romero raising his voice at me on 6/7/21 about 4:40pm I told him I quit.
    I failed to clock out cause i was upset. So need my final paycheck asap..
    Last Day 6/7/21
    Please respond..."

Read All 1445 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aamco

1.5 (314 reviews)
    • www.aamco.com

"The Aamco at 22351 Mission blvd. in Hayward Ca. is the worst auto care center i have ever dealt with. long story short transmission went out had rebuilt put in three year warranty it broke in 1 and a half years had second one put..."

Read All 786 reviews Customer Service

Just Brakes

1.4 (54 reviews)
    • www.justbrakes.com

"I came into just brakes to have my brake checked because I was putting a lot of pressure on my brakes to stop. The mechanic could not tell me what Was going on with my brakes. So I looked at my brake and saw that the pads was ok..."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Mavis Discount Tire

1.6 (869 reviews)
    • www.mavistire.com

"I attempted to use a fleet maintenance program called ARI at this particular Westbury location on Old Country road, to repair a tire with a slow leak. Ive used this at several Mavis locations before.
    Out comes what I assume was the..."

Read All 1309 reviews Customer Service

MAACO

1.7 (278 reviews)
    • www.maaco.com

"I had several car parts painted in February at a shop in Westland MI, had to have the hood redone and it still isn't the best, but I can live with it. I moved to Kansas City and noticed the paint is peeling off of the rear bumper..."

Read All 834 reviews Customer Service

Firestone Complete Auto Care

1.7 (401 reviews)
    • www.firestonecompleteautocare.com

"Car broke down- had alternator replaced- had car towed to different garage- said it is an alternator problem. Called Firestone to check warranty info - calling over an hour- no one answers the phone!"

Read All 830 reviews Customer Service

Safelite Autoglass

1.7 (389 reviews)
    • www.safelite.com

"Bad work bad work bad work bad work bad work bad work
    BD work bad work bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb. Bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb. Bbbbbbbbbnnnnbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbad workkkkkkkkkkkkk uouuuuuuuuuu fukyou"

Read All 1035 reviews Customer Service

Interstate National Dealer Services

2.0 (35 reviews)
    • www.inds.com

"They harass the *** out of you. Theyll call you continuously, everyday trying to get your money."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service

American Automobile Association

1.5 (117 reviews)
    • www.aaa.com

"Trying to get a triptic yesterday was on hold for two hrs and this morning so far its been almost an hour. Can we please get some help!!!!!!!!"

Read All 401 reviews Customer Service