Browse Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

Blue World Pools

1.6 (68 reviews)
    • blueworldpools.com

"We started out with a salesman who told us 3 weeks after 4 to 5 weeks they still didn't even contact us again on the then after that we were told another 10 days and they get a hold of us after I called them and then they won't..."

Read All 367 reviews Customer Service

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs

2.1 (52 reviews)
    • www.thermospas.com

"I am going to withhold ny critiques for now, although I will say that the number of poor reviews are alarming! I see most are about delivery delays. The Thermospa is made in Canada & in case no one is aware, Canada remains in..."

Read All 252 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pfister

2.4 (61 reviews)
    • www.pfisterfaucets.com

"I ordered a kitchen faucet through Lowe's home improvement in Ames Iowa. After a month Lows contacted your company and was told it would be here on the 11th of November. On the 12th I contacted lows again and you informed them..."

Read All 139 reviews Customer Service

Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies

1.8 (141 reviews)
    • www.lesliespool.com

"Leslie's has engaged in consumer fraud. At the time that I placed this order no. WLP0192565, I was told by Leslie's Pools that the item was in stock. This item is not in stock. Leslie's Informed me today (June 15, 2021) that the..."

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service

Delta Faucet

2.4 (101 reviews)
    • www.deltafaucet.com

"kitchen faucet 400-DST drips and is hard to move handle day one right out of the box. I emailed them 4 times each time sending a photo of receipt they say receipt does not match registration date ."

Read All 187 reviews Customer Service

Blue Haven Pools

2.0 (30 reviews)
    • www.bluehaven.com

"I contacted Blue Haven pools on April 19, 2021 for a service matter. My pool is less than 2 years old and for the last several days, my pool filter was not working (the water would swirl up/down but never stay filled up in the..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

The Cover Guy

1.9 (103 reviews)
    • www.thecoverguy.com

"Shipping, Delivery and Tracking
    Shipping: All orders will be shipped from UK using local couriers. The shipping rates are calculated by your location if applicable. The checkout procedure will provide you with the shipping costs. I..."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Spa Mate

1.8 (19 reviews)
    • www.spamate.com

"I purchased a new spa cover with a 5yr warranty (paid extra) from this company last year. Well, the straps that hold it down have all torn loose (4 of them) and the center piece for helping keep heat in (paid extra for that as..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Spa Cover Buy Direct

1.6 (2 reviews)
    • www.spacoverbuydirect.com

"Had a horrendous experience with Spa Cover Direct. Was told it was roughly a 3 week lead time. Below is an email is sent after several attempts to get accurate answers. Gave this company every opportunity to resolve and respond..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Skim-A-Round

1.4 (88 reviews)
    • www.skim-a-round.com

"Been waiting for a refund since 6/6/21. Never heard of a reputable company taking so long to issue credit after item has been received"

Read All 132 reviews Customer Service