Browse Medical Supplies and Equipment Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Medical Supplies and Equipment

LensCrafters

1.7 (208 reviews)
    • www.lenscrafters.com

"I need to stop a claim I returned my glasses n want to use my benifits some where else trying to get this resolved so I can actually see"

Read All 645 reviews Customer Service

Lasik Vision Institute

2.1 (57 reviews)
    • www.lasikvisioninstitute.com

"Had Lasik 2 years ago. Now they won't honor their lifetime plan."

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pearle Vision

1.9 (128 reviews)
    • www.pearlevision.com

"I purchased a pair of glasses in Nov., 20. By May 21, it appeared that some of the coating material was coming off of the Lens on my Transition lens. In my 60 years of wearing glasses, I have never seen this before. Seems like def..."

Read All 329 reviews Customer Service

Visionworks

1.9 (304 reviews)
    • www.visionworks.com

"They never answer the phone. I will never purchase from this store.
    Kept calling days and days , no response"

Read All 516 reviews Customer Service

TattooSuppliesDirect

• www.tattoosuppliesdirect.com

"In July I ordered $98.99 in tattoo supplies from Tattoo Supplies Direct, on the 23rd of July I got an e-mail from them telling me that U.S. Customs had held up my order,and I could either wait or ask for a refund so I chose to get..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Life Alert

5.0 (236 reviews)
    • www.lifealert.com

"I live alone and having Life Alert is comforting and reassuring! I know when contacting Life Alert, assistance is minutes away. My balance is not always good – therefore I have fallen and when I do, I cannot get up without help...."

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service

Hubble Contacts

1.9 (138 reviews)
    • www.hubblecontacts.com

"I noticed today that there is a charge on hold for 39.99. I need to stop payment on this as I did not authorize it. I cannot afford this service and need the account cancelled and stop the payment. My phone is 308-218-**** and my..."

Read All 263 reviews Customer Service

Edgepark Medical Supplies

1.7 (354 reviews)
    • www.edgepark.com

"This company should absolutely NOT be distributors for diabetic supplies. My daughter is a type 1 diabetic and relies on her continuous glucose monitor. Every three months it's the same thing. I place an order. It gives me a ship..."

Read All 544 reviews Customer Service

Arriva Medical

3.4 (80 reviews)
    • www.arrivamedical.com

"I use to receive Prodigy no coding test strips from your company but all of a sudden they stopped. What happened? Angela Doctor-Lyles 1517 N. Decker Ave Baltimore Maryland 21213. email address angelalyles1965@***.com and cell..."

Read All 218 reviews Customer Service

Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses

1.8 (141 reviews)
    • www.americasbest.com

"Entered the store University Parkway 34201. All signage states $ 69 two pair and free exam , 2 pair bifocals $ 111 exam free . I did the exam and was told to pick out frames . I picked the $111 group. I went to the register and..."

Read All 455 reviews Customer Service