Browse Media Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Media

Ritzpix

1.5 (19 reviews)
    • www.ritzpix.com

"FAKE NAMES,FAKE EMAILS,FAKE COMPANY, FAKE ACCOUNTS..YOU NAME IT.....LAST COMPANY THAT DID THIS TO ME GOT JAILED...I WENT TO THE GOVERNMENT OF THEIR COUNTRY THEY SENT THE FRAUD POLICE...AND THAT WIPED THE SMILE OFF THEIR FACES..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

PhameGram

1.4 (6 reviews)
    • www.phamegram.com

"I must say the worst experience i have every had with a company. Service at first was good, until i started questioning the type of followers i was getting. He guaranteed 500-**** followers a week and did not deliver. He..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Oprah Winfrey Network

2.4 (49 reviews)
    • www.oprah.com

"Expected far more from the OWN Network. Too many commercials. The series Haves and Have Nots was a well written, exciting show but canceled. It seems as though some of the least interesting series were kept. So sorry for the..."

Read All 183 reviews Customer Service

Next Generation Media

• www.nextgenerationmedia.co.uk

"Ordered 2 subscriptions of bbq magazine for friends. Took our money. No notice at all that they quit publishing magazine. How do I get my money back when all email addresses in magazine are invalid. All numbers I call are either..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service
  • "I subcribed to LiveTv4Me. At first, I was able to get on with no problem. There were many channels but nothing local to choose from. Most of them were foreign. The next time I signed on, the website wasn't there. I kept..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Lifetime

2.3 (85 reviews)
    • www.mylifetime.com

"I am not a racist person, but please....we should NOT promote mixed marriage. I have watched for years now every movie is about blacks...AND obviously talent is not required. You have lost another viewer.
    Too bad all of this is not..."

Read All 259 reviews Customer Service

JustHookup

1.4 (5 reviews)
    • Media

"As of July 2017, the website fails DNS lookup, so probably closed for good. My issues: Price switching. Exact prices escape me at the moment, as this was 4 years ago. I think it was normally $79.95 for lifetime membership, one..."

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

JustAnswer

1.9 (310 reviews)
    • www.justanswer.com

"Just to be fair, a lot of consumers do not see value in expert's time and knowledge and don't want to realize that $5 trial fee is a loss leader to potentially bring a full paying customer on board. On the other hand,..."

Read All 602 reviews Customer Service

History Channel

2.2 (114 reviews)
    • www.history.com

"Impossible to reach the folks at the History channel. Can't call or email. Messages not accepted. According to workers it has been a problem for a long time."

Read All 303 reviews Customer Service

Hearst Communications

1.7 (54 reviews)
    • www.hearst.com

"I paid for a year of Prevention magazine 6/29/21 never received a magazine or free gifts. I won't ever be ordering any more magazines from Hearst. Do not ever automatically renew any magazine from my account.
    Thank you, Beverly Wes..."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service