Browse Media Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Media

Investigation Discovery

2.4 (124 reviews)
    • www.investigationdiscovery.com

"I keep looking for a phone number to talk to a live person and its not none. Ive been on website after website"

Read All 391 reviews Customer Service

HGTV

2.3 (419 reviews)
    • www.hgtv.com

"No complaints, I have an idea for a show to renovate and add extension to a charming historic full cape, the only one in Greenport Village, if interested I can send photos
    Best,
    Tom Innamorato 917 689 ****
    Tjude5016@***.com"

Read All 1590 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Food Network

2.4 (352 reviews)
    • www.foodnetwork.com

"Shes rude an shes not a good host. Big mouth not respectful to her piers and she needs a good talking too and hope she leaves the show."

Read All 1300 reviews Customer Service

Easy Readers Service

1.3 (5 reviews)
    • easyreaders.net

"my name is Laura. I did business with these people never received any magazines that all be kept charging my credit card continuously I got no magazines. however I am being harassed by a woman named Pat Reed. Pat Reed ME I OWE..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

American Broadcasting Company

1.7 (110 reviews)
    • abc.go.com

"Hello,
    As a white man Im curious as to what a white boy summer is? Sounds kind of racist and Im quite offended. Thanks for your time.
    Sincerely"

Read All 416 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Prime Video

2.3 (401 reviews)
    • www.primevideo.com

"I want my refunds!! I was charged after I closed my Prime video account. Its been 4 days and nothing. One charge for $10.99 and one for $11.99. I am on a fixed income and I need that money back!!"

Read All 969 reviews Customer Service

Topspin Media

2.6 (4 reviews)
    • www.topspinmedia.com

"I've used their website to buy an album from an artist. For some reason the download did not work and I've sent them 2 support request already without a response. No phone number available."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

The Jim Bakker Show

1.8 (20 reviews)
    • jimbakkershow.com

"It's been a more than a month since my last 2 orders and I haven't recieved any word on either order"

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

SunCom

• www.suncom.com

"Did not need the SunCom service anymore. I called to end service and pay $200 cancellation fee, OK. Now Big Problem, I can't ever end my service because they have a different / wrong SS # on file for me. They can't be..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • "I went to pay my son's SPRINT phone bill today and have a $9.99 charge for Shetra Pty Ltd:multi media 54267 Green-It! I don't know what STUPIDER! The fact that SPRINT CAN'T TELL ME WHAT THE CHARGE IS FOR (but I have to send them..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service