Browse Loans and Mortgages Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Auto Loan Finders

1.0 (11 reviews)
    • www.autoloanfinders.net

"Warning: Rip Off
    They charged me 3 times what the vehicle is worth. I too had to pay taxes on the vehicle which was a ridiculous amount and then the following week my car note was due. I hate the day i walked in there. If you can..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Ocwen

1.3 (361 reviews)
    • www.ocwen.com

"Checks from State Farm were sent to Ocwen mortgage they were distributed in my name and my ex husband (13 yr divorced) he had no holdings in the home. The checks were kept by ocwen and never returned and I never got the funds to..."

Read All 1509 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

NACA

2.5 (450 reviews)
    • www.naca.com

"I have been working with NACA for almost 3 years now and previously 11 years back. When I came back, I had a counselor who was only talk. He got my info and membership fees, noted that it was November, then scheduled me for Januar..."

Read All 875 reviews Customer Service

Vanderbilt Mortgage

1.3 (100 reviews)
    • www.vmf.com

"A friend wanted to sell their property and since they had their mortgage though Vanderbilt we went through them to take over the payments. Our friend had paperwork showing exactly how much was left on their mortgage. Yet..."

Read All 402 reviews Customer Service

OneMain Financial

1.6 (518 reviews)
    • www.onemainfinancial.com

"Im trying to see my balance I pay my bill and you cant get online it wont let you They should have an automated system where you can check your balance and pay your bill like all the banks Do I am a night owl I am not a morning..."

Read All 1219 reviews Customer Service

Greentree Servicing

1.2 (70 reviews)
    • www.gtservicing.com

"I bought a 1996 mobile home in 1999 brand new, its Finance threw Green Tree, o have already paid 85.000, balance is 27.000 thousand still, only worth 12000 now, can they do that"

Read All 799 reviews Customer Service

Seterus

1.2 (292 reviews)
    • www.seterus.com

"John Deere sucks moose***s! Tried to get replacement wheels for my LA135 riding mower, and they don't carry them. Went to Home Depot and Lowes, and they look like the stopped selling this junk. No parts of course.
    So now I'm trying..."

Read All 810 reviews Customer Service

Quicken Loans

1.5 (430 reviews)
    • www.quickenloans.com

"Quite sending me your *** emails. I'm not interested in refinancing or any other *** service you have to offer."

Read All 954 reviews Customer Service

Springleaf Financial

1.4 (162 reviews)
    • m.springleaffinancial.com

"I was taken advantage of by spring financial. I called for a same day loan and was redirected, without even knowing, to spring financial, mislead and rushed into signing a contract that (once I realized what it was,) they would no..."

Read All 462 reviews Customer Service

Litton Loan Servicing

1.1 (11 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages

"They illegal foreclosed and stole our home. We were never notified and 12 years after they stole our home our credit reports still show litton loans address. They used their office address so we would never see the foreclosure..."

Read All 274 reviews Customer Service