Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Jewelry and Accessories

Jared

1.7 (217 reviews)
    • www.jared.com

"I have never been more DISSATISFIED with my purchases than I am with Jared!! What a frustrating experience!! I have spent over 12,000 dollars there over 5 years and STILL have yet to see my LEVIAN CERTIFICATES!! I have expressed..."

Read All 405 reviews Customer Service

Icing

1.9 (23 reviews)
    • www.icing.com

"The cashier was rude and service was poor and the store is not clean and I will not be back no thank you"

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Helzberg Diamonds

1.8 (101 reviews)
    • www.helzberg.com

"Helzberg Diamonds is not a quality place, they are so proud of their diamonds, necklaces. The products do not move or sell, I was not surprised by their high prices. But I was surprised they had so many rings, necklaces. The..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

GetNameNecklace

1.6 (280 reviews)
    • www.getnamenecklace.com

"I did 2 orders and was changed 4 times. Refund my money. Thank you my email is yomosgirl03@***.con"

Read All 543 reviews Customer Service

Florence Scovel

1.6 (220 reviews)
    • www.florencescoveljewelry.com

"I kept emailing the company only for them to tell me that it was always in transit. I tried calling them but the number was no good."

Read All 407 reviews Customer Service

Fast Fix Jewelry and Watch Repairs

1.7 (26 reviews)
    • www.fastfix.com

"I took a watch to be repaired the employee was sleeping and not helpful"

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Dana Augustine

3.5 (7 reviews)
    • www.danaaugustineinc.com

"I had never heard of your company until yesterday, when In met Ms. Kari Stringer!!! A true angel on earth! Ms. Kari, explained EVERY detail of the process, the amount of knowledge and understanding of every stone, size,..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Citizen Watch

2.2 (10 reviews)
    • www.citizenwatch.com

"Your drivers are very inconsiderate I sit in food places and watch as people pull in and park and come in and this happens multiple times a day your drivers pull in and park in a handicap stall or across the walkway going into..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Brighton Collectibles

2.3 (77 reviews)
    • www.brighton.com

"All my bracelets have tarnished....Ive purchased many pieces for me and for gifts...your ad states that these pieces will not tarnish...I want to send them back to you and hope you can fix them....if not just throw them away...."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service

Bestwatches Cn

1.0 (1 review)
    • Jewelry and Accessories

"BE AWARE!!!! I was trying to buy a Rolex watch Replica for my husband. The transaction was $175 but this people tried to take $190 out from my bank account. Fortunately Bank of America sent me a warning text to my cellphone..."

Read 1 review Customer Service