Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Jewelry and Accessories

Omega Watches

3.2 (2 reviews)
    • www.omegawatches.com

"I have been fortunate to purchase an Omega Constellation Automatic at auction and note thar it has been officially certified. Its serial no is 3613****.
    Are you able to provide me with a duplicate test certificate?.
    Kind regards, Ro..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Nikola Valenti Jewelry

1.6 (41 reviews)
    • www.nikolavalenti.com

"I did not send for the jewelry I do not want to continue to receive them I did not ask for these pieces"

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Mayors

4.1 (1 review)
    • www.mayors.com

"In or around January 2007 I left my white gold, solitaire diamond ring in Mayors Jewelers, inside of Lenox Mall, with Manger Mick Howard. Ik had taken the ring there on more than one time. I had it cleaned several times in a machi..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Marks And Morgan Jewelers

1.9 (8 reviews)
    • Jewelry and Accessories

"Your employee from your Governors Square store had nothing good to say about working with you. She says she works for below minimum wage and she is planing to quit working there if Kohl's hires her. Her last name is Hernandez."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Mark And Graham

1.7 (65 reviews)
    • www.markandgraham.com

"Simply The worst. Each time Ive paid to have gifts wrapped they dont do it. The quality of merchandise is poor and the service is terrible. They dont make things right when they make errors and their error rate is higher than it..."

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service

Malleries

2.0 (8 reviews)
    • www.malleries.com

"This is my second time patronizing this site and in both cases the products were fakes. The most recent was a Prada purse and wallet that I purchased from Sandgren's Fashion Depot. Red flag this company is based in Japan the..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Luxcellent

3.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.luxcellent.com

"They sell fakes. I wish I would have read the reviews more closely to notice that they are also fake, and trusted my instincts to return the item immediately."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Liquidation Channel

3.1 (114 reviews)
    • www.liquidationchannel.com

"I shop a LC. I am not rich., so most of my purchases are under $20.00 i have received pendants and the chains were tangled. I think they could secure them better, however all the handling and banging around from shipping..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

Read 1 review Customer Service

Jomashop

1.9 (353 reviews)
    • www.jomashop.com

"Two terrible experiences in row, thought the first one was unfortunate situation and purchase second time, still waiting for weeks...Never again"

Read All 489 reviews Customer Service