Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Jewelry and Accessories

Claires

1.9 (213 reviews)
    • www.claires.com

"Was sexually harassed and touched at work.manager notified. No resolution. Was asked to work with the person neext shift. Global news notified. Lawsuit will start. Ridiculous disgusting professionalism."

Read All 385 reviews Customer Service

Charming Charlie

1.9 (112 reviews)
    • www.charmingcharlie.com

"Ordered a bracelet and received the wrong one. Wanted to exchange for the one I wanted and had purchased at 30% off. I emailed customer service and was told they dont do exchanges.
    So now if I want to get the right bracelet, I have..."

Read All 187 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wood Rings

• www.wood-rings.com

"We had a very similar experience. Our rings did not fit. What is neglected to be mentioned on the website, is that since the rings are so wide, the sizing is different from standard rings. We didn't find that out until we went..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Vellas Jewelry

5.0 (2 reviews)
    • Jewelry and Accessories

"I have had nothing but good experiences at Vellas. Ron and his staff have always worked hard to get my repairs done timely, address any questions I've had immediately and they created custom bands for my engagement ring off a..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Shopconsciousphere

1.1 (10 reviews)
    • shopconsciousphere.com

"i ordered something december 2018 and i still haven’t received it or any emails addressing it"

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Roseinside

1.5 (56 reviews)
    • roseinside.com

"My item was supposed to arrive on May 5th and still have not got it. It was my Mother's Day gift. So I don't want it anymore. I need my money back!"

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service

Roma Jewelry Of Cozumel

1.2 (16 reviews)
    • Jewelry and Accessories

"I bought a tanzanite and gold bracelet at Roma in March. Roma shortened the bracelet for me. In May, the bracelet broke where they shortened it. I took it to a local jeweler for repair and found out they did a shoddy job of the..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

PrimeStyle

5.0 (70 reviews)
    • www.primestyle.com

"I dont know how to purchase a insured return label to send this ring back &;;;;;;;;;;; get the right ring sent to me. Ive already paid for the other ring."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service

Piercing Pagoda

1.8 (145 reviews)
    • www.pagoda.com

"Janet at the Appleton Wisc tay away from sstore attempted to pierce my 6 year old granddaughters ears. She marked her ears and the first ear was a disaster. She majorly missed the mark and got the gun stuck in her ear. It took..."

Read All 265 reviews Customer Service

Origami Owl

2.1 (133 reviews)
    • www.origamiowl.com

"These transactions took place June 29, 2021.Need to do better when it comes to debit and Credit card use. Especially when the card belongs to someone else. The bank will be contacting you about these transactions."

Read All 454 reviews Customer Service