Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Jewelry and Accessories

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (368 reviews)
    • www.kay.com

"I bought the ring less than 6 months then lost one small Diamon I bring to store with no receipt no date not name of person who bought because I got it for my gift they said they can fix it but I have to pay money. Low quality..."

Read All 1048 reviews Customer Service

The Bradford Exchange

2.1 (730 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"i sent you guys my visa info its on my invoices so send me my item do not send me no crap if you are going to do business do it if not dont send me anymore of your crap"

Read All 1560 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pandora Jewelry

1.9 (512 reviews)
    • us.pandora.net

"I was trying to return something at one of your locations and they told me because it was past 30 days and I did not buy it at that location they would not return it, on top of that they did not want to let me in without a mask,..."

Read All 854 reviews Customer Service

Superjeweler

2.5 (109 reviews)
    • www.superjeweler.com

"Jewelry I have bought has tarnished and turn my skin different colors this is the second time. Customer service was great and gave me another item but now that item has turned black and so is has another item, Even though it was..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service

MyNameNecklace

1.7 (416 reviews)
    • www.mynamenecklace.com

"I paid for a bracelet thru Credit One Vusa. My bank says you are paid. You say you were not. No one is responding to my issue
    Was on your chat now site. Got disconnected
    urwinmeyer35@***.com
    310 702 ****"

Read All 758 reviews Customer Service

Palm Beach Jewelry

2.3 (97 reviews)
    • www.palmbeachjewelry.com

"I believe I made two payments on our wedding bands and I believe I don't have to make a payment until July 24"

Read All 167 reviews Customer Service

Zales

1.6 (186 reviews)
    • www.zales.com

"Purchased anklet that was shipped May 10th and received May 12th. Today June 13th it broke I would like a full refund and it seems impossible. This is totally unacceptable in my opinion. Order # 100001****4192"

Read All 502 reviews Customer Service

World Of Watches

2.2 (103 reviews)
    • www.worldofwatches.com

"This company is the WORST of the worst. Apparently, there is no such place as, "World of Watches," but instead, all money goes to Marvin Sternberg! I had ordered a pen from them and they sent me the WRONG one. There is no phone..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Ray Ban

1.9 (148 reviews)
    • www.ray-ban.com

"Today is June 18th and I placed my order on June 5th. I didn't receive any updates on my order yet.. They don't even respond to my email"

Read All 281 reviews Customer Service

LimogesJewelry

2.1 (21 reviews)
    • www.limogesjewelry.com

"I returned my Ring for a larger size later I was told that I needed to send $9.95 for Service ... I misplaced my return number or something like that. Now It seems that I might be out of a My Ring."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service