Browse Games and Movies Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Games and Movies

Roblox

3.1 (4136 reviews)
    • www.roblox.com

"They dont answer and I really need help bc I cant get in my account can some one plz help me I cant lose my friends on there"

Read All 9726 reviews Customer Service

Playtika

1.9 (1069 reviews)
    • www.playtika.com

"I have just completed all three of my Daily Dash tasks and I did not receive my rewards for any of them. Please give me my coins and other rewards for completing my tasks. I should have known something was wrong when I didn't..."

Read All 2215 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rockstar Games

2.9 (1840 reviews)
    • www.rockstargames.com

"Why are your guys services are unavailable for me and I cant get in a lobby now and I getting mad and It retry or continue guys and what do I do."

Read All 4381 reviews Customer Service

Playstation

2.1 (1071 reviews)
    • www.playstation.com

"They every month take money from my account, and I'm not using online. I wanna them give my money back and stop that."

Read All 2818 reviews Customer Service

Epic Games

2.4 (1321 reviews)
    • www.epicgames.com

"Can avatar be the next fortnite season theme? I really would think that would be cool. Especially the willow trees and the glowing plants."

Read All 3206 reviews Customer Service

Steam

2.0 (728 reviews)
    • store.steampowered.com

"When the numbers on the cards were entered it stated the the numbers had already been used. I scratched off the back of the cards myself. When entered by my friend stated numbers used already. If you could replace the two cards..."

Read All 1860 reviews Customer Service

Gamestop

1.7 (470 reviews)
    • www.gamestop.com

"I never got my headset or controller or balls or pink skin for the controller upset here the order number if u can just refund me I bought headset and controller at Walmart so I dont even want them anymore 110000****951987 was..."

Read All 913 reviews Customer Service

Playdemic

1.4 (275 reviews)
    • www.playdemic.com

"Ive called playdemic for account issues and a loss of 340 million coins bc of lagging and disconnection issues still havent had my refund or issues fixed"

Read All 379 reviews Customer Service

Steam Card Delivery

2.1 (216 reviews)
    • www.steamcarddelivery.com

"They never worked and I bought 14 cards 20$ a piece and I tried to redeem them no currency exchange on it I got ripped off by these people at a rite aid over in McKeesport pa u have a pic of the receipt and you see how many..."

Read All 597 reviews Customer Service

Game Show Network

2.4 (212 reviews)
    • www.gsn.com

"I made a mistake in a purchase I need my money back give me my money back please ;vfgufghh*%$$Xi juuccbjjccghuj*hhggccggvbggvvgggvvvggvggg%gvv:mm"

Read All 613 reviews Customer Service