Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in Atlanta, Georgia

Ferrero Rocher

1.6 (54 reviews)
    • www.ferrerorocher.com

"Hi,
    I was about to eat the chocolate but then I saw white fungus kind of a thing.
    I even saw the expiry date, it was not expired but still I have to throw the whole box.
    Highly highly disappointed with the same.
    Do let me know what wa..."

Read All 115 reviews Customer Service

Doritos

2.2 (75 reviews)
    • www.fritolay.com

"BuyCustomer service never answered the phone. Really appreciate your respect for your customers. I found a puffed dorito in my bag. Do I get paid like the girl did or are you a discriminate as well as unprofessional. Maybe my..."

Read All 179 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Direct Usa

2.2 (13 reviews)
    • www.directusafoods.com

"I PLACED AN ORDER, FOR WHAT?? I WAS CHARGED $76.00 RECEIVED NOTHING, I FINALLY GOT A REFUND. nOW I'M BEING CHARGED $46.00.AGAIN FOR NOTHING. I LOOKED THEM UP ON LINE, CONVENIENTLY THEY DON'T PUT THEIR FULL PHONE NUMBER ON THE CUST..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Danimals

1.0 (1 review)
    • danimals.com

"Mad that they have aged the danimal monkey on the smoothie bottle this is a disgrace and they need to change it"

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Cookies By Design

1.5 (26 reviews)
    • www.cookiesbydesign.com

"Delivery was unconfirmed until I ( the buyer) called the recipient late in the day to see if delivery was made. Recipient said it had just arrived, very late in the day.....cookies by design never sent confirmation. I paid an..."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Clancys Chips

2.8 (241 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"Ive purchased many of these veggie chips from Aldi. Always satisfied until this last bag. So salty you cant enjoy them!!"

Read All 498 reviews Customer Service

Chefs Cupboard

2.2 (23 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"Do you guys make carrot cakes also? Because I think I found all of those carrots in a soup instead of that. Beef and country vegetable's soup, there's nothing but carrots, so anyone who likes carrot buy that 1 can"

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Carolina Pride Foods

2.7 (6 reviews)
    • carolinapride.com

"The worst bacon I ever purchased in my life and Ive had a lot at the age of 74! As previously stated if this is the finest what is the worst?????"

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Boars Head

1.9 (40 reviews)
    • boarshead.com

"Very mediocre products. No longer buy their lunch meats. Not even half as flavorful and satisfying as Oscar Meyer yet they dominate this market."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

Betty Crocker

2.2 (134 reviews)
    • www.bettycrocker.com

"You have done a good job in your "Helper" products such as Hamburger, Tuna, Chicken and Italian, just to name a few. However, I am unable to find "Helper" product for Hotdogs.
    Please advise.